10 years now this

10 years ago I met this very h

ansome guy one night and we have been with benefits every since.I knew from the start I never wanted a relationship with this guy. ( He was just way too smooth that = trouble). We became great friends as time went by we agreed if one of us gotten into a relationship we will not have sex with each other...(silly) This worked out fine until this year. A year ago he said he loved me and why we never dated I told him because we were playing it safe emotionally ( mostly me). He dated other women and I dated other guys (no jealously) . Last month he texts me one morning I know you are sleep but Ian coming over (after 2 months of me avoiding him because he is my weakness I want to free myself of). He picks me up soon as I opened the door we had amazing sex and Strawberry ice cream in bed on my bday. My period is a week late( Iam never ever late)took a test came up positive. I avoided all his calls after that day. So he texted me a simple text (I'm done) I told him he doesn't understand why I been so distant so I texted him I taken 3 pregnancy test all said positive ..he took offense that it took him to say (I'm done) to get me to communicate. I never intended to get pregnant by him and he knew it so I want to raise this baby alone . How can I tell him this? He already has 3 he is 28 he says he can handle anything but I have doubts. This is my first pregnancy and I dont want any drama that would take away from the experiencem

Edited by Monroe83

You can tell him you want to raise this baby alone, but that isn't just your choice. If he wants to be in this baby's life, you don't have a choice. This is his baby too.