Sometimes i daydream about how much better my love life would be if i was good lookin

ThaWholigan
me too. Sometimes I dream about looking like megan fox and how fun that would be in this shallow world. :o

Megan Fox is not that hot. I wish people would stop overrating that woman......why don't you want to look like you?

• Like 2
Megan Fox is not that hot. I wish people would stop overrating that woman......why don't you want to look like you?

I already look like me. It's not much fun. Not that I'm bad looking or anything but not breathtaking either.

ThaWholigan
I already look like me. It's not much fun. Not that I'm bad looking or anything but not breathtaking either.

You should always be proud of the way you look. You can augment it or you can leave it natural, but you will always look like how you look. You should enjoy it, embrace it.

I used to think I wasn't good looking once upon a time. I can't explain it, but one day I got up and looked in the mirror and I was amazed at what I saw. I literally became good looking in my own eyes. Now I love everything about my face, even my beard when I grow it. I wouldn't change how I look at all, and I know how to accentuate the best of myself. Sure, I could be fitter, but I still look good enough.

If you feel gorgeous, 9 times out of 10, you will look as gorgeous as you feel, your face will draw more people to you, your walk, your aura, style, everything will draw people to you. Remember that ;)

I hope OP reads this too.

• Like 1

Women don't need to be breathtaking.

All they need to do is have tits and ass, and not be obese, then they can get whatever they want.

ATrainofAngels

Looks are overrated for men. I am pretty good looking/toned and I get hit on all the time...by gay men

If you are awkward/nervous and can't get girls now, nothing would be different if you became good looking. Take it from somebody who went from being fat to toned and nothing much has really changed.

A good looking man doesn't have the same value as a good looking woman, not even remotely close so stop thinking that way

• Like 1
You should always be proud of the way you look. You can augment it or you can leave it natural, but you will always look like how you look. You should enjoy it, embrace it.

I used to think I wasn't good looking once upon a time. I can't explain it, but one day I got up and looked in the mirror and I was amazed at what I saw. I literally became good looking in my own eyes. Now I love everything about my face, even my beard when I grow it. I wouldn't change how I look at all, and I know how to accentuate the best of myself. Sure, I could be fitter, but I still look good enough.

If you feel gorgeous, 9 times out of 10, you will look as gorgeous as you feel, your face will draw more people to you, your walk, your aura, style, everything will draw people to you. Remember that ;)

I hope OP reads this too.

I don't agree with that tbh. In fact today I was feeling ugly and my friend told me you look so good today.Some days I feel like I'm looking good and people don't seem to agree. :laugh:

Being good looking is not enough, for men or women to get opposite sex...Being extremely goodlooking yeah...And I don't agree for a second that very good looking men can have trouble getting girls, maybe they have trouble getting the top 0.01 girls, but the rest are easy. Very good looking guys I know don't even need to try to get girls. They can say hi (or not) and it all sorts itself out.

ThaWholigan
I don't agree with that tbh. In fact today I was feeling ugly and my friend told me you look so good today.Some days I feel like I'm looking good and people don't seem to agree. :laugh:

Being good looking is not enough, for men or women to get opposite sex...Being extremely goodlooking yeah...And I don't agree for a second that very good looking men can have trouble getting girls, maybe they have trouble getting the top 0.01 girls, but the rest are easy. Very good looking guys I know don't even need to try to get girls. They can say hi (or not) and it all sorts itself out.

Oh well, I'm just saying I'd rather feel beautiful than feel ugly :laugh:.

I know a guy who girls think is very good looking and I heard a rumor that he's a virgin like me. I don't know this yet, but other dudes have said that he is quite bad with girls despite his looks. A good looking guy with no confidence will not get girls. There are too many other guys vying for women for him to sit there. It won't happen. Just like when I was a wallflower and girls would look at me all the time and I would just get shy and nervous, stay where I was, and say nothing. Guess what, even when they approached, I never got anywhere, despite every sign that I could have got in there. Even the most forward of girls will get tired of that.

Now, whether I'm "extremely" good looking or not is up for debate. But the fact is, I know that I look alright - and that hasn't helped me so far. So it must be something else. However, I still feel it's important not to think of oneself as "ugly".

have a big italian nose

If you truly believe that is the ONLY thing holding you back, start saving your money or apply for CareCredit for a loan. Here are lots of before and after photos of men and women who have had rhinoplasty.

ATrainofAngels

Being good looking is not enough, for men or women to get opposite sex....

not enough for women? Is this a joke? :laugh:

I have 2 sisters who are pretty who were worshiped by men since the age of 15. It didn't matter what their personality was like, they always had a stream of men wanting to date them

I agree with your comments about men, but not enough for women? You must be trolling

• Like 1
If you truly believe that is the ONLY thing holding you back, start saving your money or apply for CareCredit for a loan. Here are lots of before and after photos of men and women who have had rhinoplasty.

This is inspirational. I wonder what they can do for me...

not enough for women? Is this a joke? :laugh:

I have 2 sisters who are pretty who were worshiped by men since the age of 15. It didn't matter what their personality was like, they always had a stream of men wanting to date them

I agree with your comments about men, but not enough for women? You must be trolling

No I'm not trolling, I'm attractive (or so people tell me) and it's not enough for me. You really don't know any good looking single woman who has trouble with men? A few weeks ago I went to a group of single women many of whom were very attractive.

and I emphasize that most women can have a bunch of unattractive men wanting to date them. That doesn't count, I bet you can get an obese girl easily too.

• Like 1
ATrainofAngels
No I'm not trolling, I'm attractive (or so people tell me) and it's not enough for me. You really don't know any good looking single woman who has trouble with men? A few weeks ago I went to a group of single women many of whom were very attractive.

I don't have a lot of experience with women but my sisters had a stream of men of all kinds (some ugly of course, but many that were good looking) dying to date them pretty much after the age of 14 or 15. They had more date offers at the age of 15-17 then I've ever had

No I've never encountered an attractive woman who had real trouble dating. They had "rich man troubles", like when the rich man's ferrari only goes 220 mph instead of 250 mph but not troubles like any man would ever consider to be a real problem

Honestly, from my limited experience, it seems like most decently attractive single women are single because they want a man who is absolutely perfect - good looking, charismatic, makes good money, etc... etc... etc.... and they're just not willing to sacrifice in anything. I have an older friend of mine who I go out with and sometimes we hang out with his 2 older female friends around the age of 34. They're both seemingly always single because they find a million faults with any man who approaches them/takes out on a date. Many of these men are fairly handsome and good guys too. I mean come on, stop looking at men as if they're a car and they need to be perfect in every way to deserve your attention and start looking at them as human beings

florence of suburbia

The nose job pictures are fascinating. Some of the people look better after but some of them looked better before, IMO.

I don't have a lot of experience with women but my sisters had a stream of men of all kinds (some ugly of course, but many that were good looking) dying to date them pretty much after the age of 14 or 15. They had more date offers at the age of 15-17 then I've ever had

No I've never encountered an attractive woman who had real trouble dating. They had "rich man troubles", like when the rich man's ferrari only goes 220 mph instead of 250 mph but not troubles like any man would ever consider to be a real problem

Honestly, from my limited experience, it seems like most decently attractive single women are single because they want a man who is absolutely perfect - good looking, charismatic, makes good money, etc... etc... etc.... and they're just not willing to sacrifice in anything. I have an older friend of mine who I go out with and sometimes we hang out with his 2 older female friends around the age of 34. They're both seemingly always single because they find a million faults with any man who approaches them/takes out on a date. Many of these men are fairly handsome and good guys too. I mean come on, stop looking at men as if they're a car and they need to be perfect in every way to deserve your attention and start looking at them as human beings

I think I'm decently attractive and I'm not extremely picky. I just find that most men are just after dating and having sex with as many women as possible, very few attractive men are after a genuine connection, so yeah I don't know what you are talking about. Probably comes from your "limited" experience.

ATrainofAngels
I think I'm decently attractive and I'm not extremely picky. I just find that most men are just after dating and having sex with as many women as possible, very few attractive men are after a genuine connection, so yeah I don't know what you are talking about. Probably comes from your "limited" experience.

Well you've seen pictures of me, I'm not ugly and I would absolutely love to have a girlfriend

I have a good number of good looking male friends and I would say a big number of us are more into girlfriends than getting laid. I'm not sure why you're meeting these guys who don't want to date you. I can't speak for the whole male population, but I would love to date a decently attractive nice person and I know a lot of guys who are in the same boat

Eh, I wouldn't bother trying to convince any male posters on this board that women-even attractive women-have it tough dating. They're all convinced that just being female means you get endless amounts of attention and guys throwing themselves at your feet. Guess that makes us freaks, huh?

Anyway, I'm right there with ya OP. It'd be awesome to be more attractive. Life would be easier. If ya can afford it, surgery is a great route to look into.

Well you've seen pictures of me, I'm not ugly and I would absolutely love to have a girlfriend

I have a good number of good looking male friends and I would say a big number of us are more into girlfriends than getting laid. I'm not sure why you're meeting these guys who don't want to date you. I can't speak for the whole male population, but I would love to date a decently attractive nice person and I know a lot of guys who are in the same boat

lol you are something! Most attractive guys I know have no issue getting a girl friend(or even sex for that matter) just like how most attractive girls can get sex. Women usually are far more likely to look for a relationship than men are.

The nose job pictures are fascinating. Some of the people look better after but some of them looked better before, IMO.

I suffer from GIGS when it comes to noses. I have a small one but always wanted a longer, more elegant, aristocratic nose. I prefer larger noses on men, like comedian David Mitchell's.

I suffer from GIGS when it comes to noses. I have a small one but always wanted a longer, more elegant, aristocratic nose. I prefer larger noses on men, like comedian David Mitchell's.

Nothing about his nose is elegant lol

ATrainofAngels
lol you are something! Most attractive guys I know have no issue getting a girl friend(or even sex for that matter) just like how most attractive girls can get sex. Women usually are far more likely to look for a relationship than men are.

Well then that must make me a freak. I haven't even been out on a date since I was 20

In terms of guys looking for relationships or dating. It's just no true in my own experience. I have maybe 10-15 good looking male friends and a big number of them are more into relationships than just getting laid. Hell, I would say 8 out of those 15 have girlfriends

Eh, I wouldn't bother trying to convince any male posters on this board that women-even attractive women-have it tough dating. They're all convinced that just being female means you get endless amounts of attention and guys throwing themselves at your feet. Guess that makes us freaks, huh?

Anyway, I'm right there with ya OP. It'd be awesome to be more attractive. Life would be easier. If ya can afford it, surgery is a great route to look into.

Not their fault, they're just horrible in math and well, life experience.

Well then that must make me a freak. I haven't even been out on a date since I was 20

In terms of guys looking for relationships or dating. It's just no true in my own experience. I have maybe 10-15 good looking male friends and a big number of them are more into relationships than just getting laid. Hell, I would say 8 out of those 15 have girlfriends

You didn't get laid either?

I still don't think that picture is you, in fact I'm pretty sure it's not you. But if it is, then you must have some serious social issues.

ATrainofAngels
You didn't get laid either?

I've been laid once and i could have been laid a few other times, I just don't care about sex that much

I still don't think that picture is you, in fact I'm pretty sure it's not you. But if it is, then you must have some serious social issues.

I can post more pictures if you like, though if you don't want to believe me, then that's your choice

As far as social issues, I can make friends with no problems, so it's only women who find there to be something wrong with me

I can post more pictures if you like, though if you don't want to believe me, then that's your choice

As far as social issues, I can make friends with no problems, so it's only women who find there to be something wrong with me

Are you willing to show yourself to me on cam?

That picture is all over the internet. I have a hard time believing the guy in it has had sex only once :lmao:

ATrainofAngels
Are you willing to show yourself to me on cam?

That picture is all over the internet. I have a hard time believing the guy in it has had sex only once :lmao:

I post on the miscellaneous section of bodybuilding.com. F*cking guys on the misc have used my picture to troll various dating sites, idiots

I don't have a cam thing though