My Abuse Story (SUPER LONG!)

superstaroxox

He's mentally ill. Call the domestice hotline and tell them about this song.

• Author
superstaroxox

I requested a restraining order today. The lady didn't seem very confident, however. She said harrassment with no violence is the hardest restraining order to get. Well, I file the request Monday. We'll see what happens. I haven't been answering my phone at all. He called me ALL night last night, leaving angry voicemails. Then he called this morning and said he was hungry and asked me if I like it when he's hungry. Then he said that he found a picture that looks like me and a guy from work, and told me he was going crazy because of it, that he really is and it's not a joke.

That's his lot to bear, from being an abuser. Do you expect him to get rewarded for hurting you so bad you have to file a restraining order?

Stop feeling guilty. You have given him PLENTY of chances. He abused every one.

• Author
superstaroxox

Thank you guys. He sent me an extremely scary email today, I didn't even realize he had my email. It reads as follows:

"You think this is a joke again but its not im sorry but i have choice not but to prove to u that u will never talk to me the way you do! Its not a joke an you will know that soon you should look around brandi apologize now and then its going to be time for you to forgive and forget laught at me all of you guys laugh now : ) because i am! You made this happen brandi u did this i told u i wasnt going to take it anymore any it done by the way you lol"

I realize that is hard to even understand, he's not the best writer. Also, I found this one from about a week ago:

"hey brandi plz stop this crazy way your acting im starting to get afaid, im have a had time stoping my self from doing bad thing! Stop f****ing with me now f*** u get me so upset u dont even know the s*** i stop from happening but i cant no more my angerys to much to control"

That first one was from today and I'm scared. What could he have done? I'm kinda freaking out...

Document everything. Go to the police, see if you can file harassment charges. This may also help with getting a restraining order.

Above everything, do not respond, do not yourself get lured back into this. Do not meet up, answers his calls etc.. When you are going out and about, always let people know where you are, and where you are headed. Just in case.

Print it all out and take it to the police. They have to have a RECORD of your issues, or they will never be able to protect you from him.

• Author
superstaroxox

I got a temporary restraining order guys, and he was served today :).

Then I go to court the 26th for the permanent, which will be NO problem considering all the evidence I have.

He progressively has gotten worse with the threats, although he hasen't come over except one time to make out with some girl in front of my house I guess that was supposed to make me jealous? :rollseyes:

He texted me from another phone number (I blocked his) telling me that he had told me before what he would do if he thought I was having sex with another guy. I will be the ugliest person in the world and that I better close my legs cuz it's his. Then put "Scarface" ugh...shudder. (He was indicating he would scar my face up) Then he put a facebook picture up of him with this hat that he has with my initial on it, except he actually got it embroidered so it says "f*** off and die" around my inital.

This was the biggest wake up call of all. I have been doing AWESOME if I do say so myself. I have completely cut off ALL contact. Downloaded an app to block his number and EVERY number he's called me from from calling or texting me. Deactivated my Facebook, stopped looking at his. Stopped checking the voicemails he left. Stopped checking my email. Just stopped everything having to do with him. I'm so sick of being involved with him. I got my restraining order and it went through. He hasen't contacted me since then, but before he was calling NONSTOP every 5 mins for the last two days. I did check my email this morning, before he got served he emailed me saying that I better stop avoiding him and that he's gonna run into me sooner or later and I'm not going to be so happy. Called me a worthless b*** and said I would never find anyone who wanted more than just to f*** me. Whatever! I'm happier than ever and feel so over him...but still very nervous and on edge at times. I'm being very cautious, though. I got pepper spray to carry around as well, and I'm not afraid to use it.