Finding it impossible to meet any girls

thatoneguy1988

ZhaoZilong5

Since all we have is the OP's story, I wonder what it is that those European girls like that the local girls aren't interested in. I don't want to say money or U.S. citizenship, but...lol.

normal person

My guess is all these girls who talk to you briefly and then don't respond probably catch onto the fact that you're broke pretty quickly.

Let's examine this further. Pretend I'm one of these girls you talk to and try and follow my thought process:

You (supposedly) make $130,000/year. Hypothetically speaking, let's say you do. You're 22 so you've been out of college 1-2 years. After tax, your income is noticeably less than that. Assuming you don't have any student debts (although I doubt you went to school on scholarship because you can barely complete a sentence without making a grammatical or syntactical error, you couldn't have scored well on the writing portion of the SAT), I'll be generous and say your net worth is $200,000, although I doubt it's anywhere near that.

Now, you say you have your own house and rental properties. The median price of a house in northern Wisconsin is about $200,000. If you bought it outright, you have no money left. If you have a 20 year mortgage, then you're paying $10,000 a year plus interest. You also say you have rental properties, which, given the current real estate market, I can't imagine you're making much money on. You said "properties" meaning you have at least two, let's be nice and say you have 2 apartments that cost you $150,000 each with 20 year mortgages. So there's $15,000/year you're spending on those, I doubt you're getting your money back renting them and keeping up with the maintenance, etc.

Now you also say you have 20 cars (where do you park them all?). One is a Viper (~$95,000), one is a Hummer (~$30,000). Not including all your housing, there's 1 year of your 2 years pay spent right there. Let's be nice and assume the rest of your cars are average and modestly priced at $20,000. You have 20, so you owe $400,000 to pay for those cars. You also take international trips but I'm sure you've accumulated a lot of frequent flyer miles from all those frivolous purchases so let's assume you got the plane tickets gratis.

So you're only 22, already half a million dollars in debt, offering to buy a European stranger a car you can't afford (why not just give her one of your 20 others?) and build her dream house, which you also can't afford, and you wonder why no girl wants anything to do with you?

Any girl worth spending your time with wouldn't be attracted all the material positions that you're very slowly paying for every month. She would actually probably be disgusted with the way mention all the things you own without any modicum of subtlety or reservation. Here's a tip: people who are actually rich (which you aren't) typically don't mention how rich they are in every other breath. Your problem is that you have such a misunderstanding of finance that you think earning $130,000 makes you "rich" when in actuality you'll be struggling to pay all this stuff off for the rest of your life. Compound that with your sense of entitlement and it's not such an attractive cocktail.

I find it pretty hard to believe how one of (supposedly) America's "best and brightest" has no concept of personal finance or how is he perceived by other people. You act entitled, like making six figures (and spending 4 times that) means you "deserve" women's attention. Sorry buddy, but unless there is something even moderately interesting about you, it's going to be a bumpy road. Do you have a sense of humor, any interests, curiosities, passions, etc? What are your values? Do you give women any reason to talk to you, are you intriguing in any way? These are the things you should be sharing with women, not your "20" cars. Sorry, but if you're one of America's "best and brightest" like you say you are then I'm seriously worried for our future.

Edited by normal person
  • Like 1
normal person

Maybe so, I invite him to prove me wrong. I'm curious how anyone can afford a house, multiple rental properties, and 20, yes he said 20 cars on $130,000 a year at age 22. People making double that can't afford that lifestyle.

Anyways, the real point is the guy has only described his looks and material possessions, as if that's enough, and is dumbfounded as to why women won't bother with him. My suggestion is to separate himself from endlessly mentioning all the things he owns and talk about intangible things.

• 1 month later...
  • Author
thatoneguy1988

I dont have any loans or debt as of now since ive had my job I have never been broke, all my properties when i had loans on them paid for themselves and more I would never buy any house or building that i could not cashflow on So i always had my work checks still and more, didnt go to college, got hired at my job when i was 18, It is a union job I got hired when everyone retired with more seniority than anyone else, I dont have to work I sit on the "garunteed extra board" and still get paid my 130,000 dollars a year without even having to work(good thing about unions) I have a contracting business albeit small (1 or 2 jobs a month usually) for mainly doing roofs and concrete work but its unclaimed cash work, For example I roofed a 4x12 pitch 38 square house just last month and charged 10,000 dollars for labor n materials, I did it myself (didnt even need tools old roof was just stapled could pull whole decks off with bare hands) in 58 hours and materials cost 3400 dollars and the dumpster cost 300, so i made 6300 in 58 hours, that was a pretty good job though, those dont happen all the time.

About cars My house and rental properties have garages, but i will admit I have a few cars in my backyard and 5 on the street (its a pain to change sides every week on sunday) My uncle has a dealers license, I bought the hummer for 11,000 dollars. I also do alot of autobody and painting work, I could post 1000's of pictures of complete restorations i have done on classic cars welding in complete floor pans,quarter panels etc, theres some big money in that too, also collision repair on newer cars theres alot of money in the insurance jobs, best part its all cash on the side.\

I also do stock trading day trading and some long term,my best was I bought 200,000 shares of sirius satelite radio stock in 2009 for 12 cents a share, sold in may 2011 for 2.37 cents made almost half a million dollars, which enabled me to pay everything off My rental properties add income since ive had them i make over 200,000 dollars a year on my w2, Im actually looking at getting another 12 unit building now but i will need a loan and will go into debt for it but then id be making almost 300,000 a year, there isnt a month that goes by that i dont make at least 20,000 now and i have 0 debt now.

Building a dream house for a eastern european girl isnt that hard and is entirely possible, when you have the knowledge and tools to do it and the guys who work for 10 dollars a hour that have some skills too, Look at menards.com at houses the same house youd buy for 200,000 can be built for 40,000 dollars. I can build a house youd buy for several million for a few hundred thousand and pay a few guys 10,000 for their labor for several weeks to do it. if you want to get into building inspection and certification my uncle is a licensed plumber and electrician with the way you guys assume youll call me out on that too i bet. I will admit Ive never done it before But its most certainly not out of reach.

Its kinda fun arguing with you guys, But this is pretty much how i normally act and I think by your responses it shows me why i cant get a girl, I am bitter from not getting a girl and i cant let go of it so this is how i act and girls just dont like it, it explains why i girls come my way but go away like a lightning bolt i think. I do think I am entitled to at least a skinny average girl, Whenever I talk to girls now I just ask them how they could possibly ever be interested in their ex bf who is 22 and didnt graduate highschool and smokes weed all day every day and hasnt had a job or car ever, and then I just look like a arrogant *******, But I thought girls liked arrogant *******s?:laugh:

If i came here and had a picture with my shirt off and me standing there and said why cant i get a girl youd all say "get money" "get possesions" i just did this to cover that and now the whole post just turned into that, maybe it was good though it showed me whats up and my problem i think

Wanted a girl though is a ever consuming part of my life, If I didnt have anything at all i woulda went completly insane by now, I already begin to think i am. Ive recently starting telling myself if i dont even have a girl to on dates with and do fun things with by the time im 23 im just gonna go party in europe and od on cocaine and go out in my prime before i become a bitter old crippled man, ill at least die a ripped young guy n have a little fun, I dont really have any problem meeting worthless sluts and its pretty easy to meet the gold digging ones in eastern europe too.

we can talk secondchance, I am barely ever online though. how do you want to communicate?

• 3 weeks later...

The harder you try the more difficult it will get.

When you're nice to girls they see you as needy.

Just stop caring or at least act like you don't care and women will come to you ;)

All i can say is that I am in the same exact same position as you (welcome to the club:()! I took advantage of the property meltdown around 2009; After my degree was useless, as the financial world was crumbled everywhere! So I'm way better off financially than most people my age. I'm good looking, driven, confident...yet i still don't know where they are:confused:? I've had my fair share of steady relationships (with compatible women), but the last 3 years have sucked! Way-beyond frustrated at this point so I've given up, sadly. I'm now seriously emotionally unavailable.

I will mention the fact that whenever I ask the same question to any random female (doctors office, bar, restaurants, etc) the response is that I'm flawed somehow. That it's my fault, and there is something wrong with me. It feels like women are trying to shame me for who i am, and that in turn makes me not care anymore:sick:. So ya know what i don't care. At this point in my life I have come to the conclusion that it's not me but the female society in large. I don't hate women but it hurts. I shouldn't have to change who i am in order to find some companionship. I won't...

Just keep on keep-in on I guess?!? lol

Signing off...