Why Do Girls Look Down on Guys That Live With Their Parents Around the Ages of 22-27?

udolipixie
Is this a joke? I know 35 year old guys with million dollar homes who would gladly date 21 year olds who live at home

Most of the women here seem to find it truly awful to have their own apartment and be dating somebody who lives at home, even if that person makes twice as much money as them (which is the case here)

Pretty incredible

No joke it's different experiences though I think 35 year old guys would generally be glad to take 21 year old regardless with the exception of attractiveness. :lmao:

Do you mean gals here on this board or ere in your environment? It's not pretty incredible to me if the gals who find it awful don't value wealth. Some things don't sway other's such as some guys may not date an unattractive gal no matter how X trait she is or how compatible she is otherwise.

• Author
HallowedBeThyName
No joke it's different experiences though I think 35 year old guys would generally be glad to take 21 year old regardless with the exception of attractiveness. :lmao:

Do you mean gals here on this board or ere in your environment? It's not pretty incredible to me if the gals who find it awful don't value wealth. Some things don't sway other's such as some guys may not date an unattractive gal no matter how X trait she is or how compatible she is otherwise.

Attractiveness is a huge part of wanting to date somebody or not, both for men and women

Whether or not somebody lives at home is a very superficial and petty little detail that only women care about because it means nothing

My god you're the queen of awful comparisons

udolipixie
Attractiveness is a huge part of wanting to date somebody or not, both for men and women

Whether or not somebody lives at home is a very superficial and petty little detail that only women care about because it means nothing

My god you're the queen of awful comparisons

Whether something is petty or superificial is subjective as some may see it as superificial to overlook an otherwise perfect gal and may not see judging by living situation as superificial. My experiences show living situation isn't not a little detail that only gals care about. The point of the comparison was some things don't sway others as they don't value it as much. A gal may not care to date a guy who lives at home regardless of how much money he makes if she doesn't care about wealth but does care about if he lives at home.

The queen title is amusing coming from a guy who thinks it's an outrageous comparison grasping at straws to compare 'living at home = not independent' to a person thinking 'fat = slob/lazy' as using superficial things to determine what kind of person someone is. Why? Because "weight determines how good you look, having an apartment or not does not determine how charismatic or confident you personality is". :confused: When the point is both have someone using petty or superificial things to determine what kind of person another is.

Edited by udolipixie
udolipixie
More complete nonsense. You are one of the most thoroughly annoying and dense posters on this forum

It's not nonsense that whether something is superificial or petty is subjective.

It's not nonsense that some traits don't sway others judgement of a person especially if they don't value it.

It's not nonsense to compare 'living at home = not independent' to a person thinking 'fat = slob/lazy' as using superficial things to determine what kind of person someone is.

It is nonsense that you stated it was an outreagous comparison grasping at straws because "weight determines how good you look, having an apartment or not does not determine how charismatic or confident you personality is". When the point is both have someone using petty or superificial things to determine what kind of person another is. :lmao: