To abort or to continue?

Motherof3

I freaked out...

Yeah if all these people were sooo always choosing "life", we wouldn't be all for killing people in other countries and bearing arms... :laugh:

Let's not bring this positive thread down. The OP chose to keep her baby, and she is very excited about it, and so is her family. That's a good thing, and took a lot of courage on her part.

As far as war, it is sometimes necessary in order to defend ourselves, such as after the attack at Pearl Harbor, and after the attack of 9/11. War should be avoided whenever possible, but sometimes it is necessary in order to protect ourselves. This topic of war should really not be brought into the topic of this thread.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
ThatJustHappened
I'm conceiving... 5 weeks... Just found out today.

I've already broken up with the father of this baby.

I found out he's got his ex pregnant.

Should I keep this baby? Or just abort it?

I already have 3 kids, their Dad died 2 years ago.

And I'm 26 years old now.

Advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

First of all, I'm so sorry about the loss of your first husband (or boyfriend). Second, don't let anyone else make this decision for you. It's something you have to figure out on your own. Do you want another baby? Are you financially secure? Will the father of the child help you at all?

I am pro-choice, and you need to remember that that's exactly what it is. It's a choice, and it's up to you and only you to make it.

Best of luck and hugs to you.

I would say keep it :)

I always think theres potential in all children and depriving the world of the next Leader or Doctor who cured the new disease is reason enough for me not to.

With your situation, I say adoption is a good way too :) Giving to those who cannot conceive is a gift too :)

Remember you have the choice, no one can tell you what to do.

I'm Catholic and don't support abortion (my personal opinion) but I do support the right for people to choose what they do, Thats why I never chose sides on the topic. Remember we all will understand your decision.

Look, I am always for choices in dire situations but please for cripes sake please just let the baby live. The baby didn't do anything to harm anyone and I would suggest just giving the child away for adoption if you cannot provide a better life.