Talking to a crush after rejection?

Chassy13

TheFinalWord
Once again I thank you for the detailed and helpful post. And laying it out flat.

I haven't texted her since I was rejected. The meeting in real life thing and the other texts (like the logic ones) were before I started ignoring her. She will probably never text me first. :p

So basically just stay neutral. If she talks to me, short and quick responses. Don't ask questions that aren't needed, unless related to the job at work. Don't start up a conversation with her. Delete number from phone & profile from Facebook.

If she happens to notice that I deleted her from Facebook (which I doubt she will), and gets upset about it (which I doubt she will), and approaches me, what do I say?

No problem! I understand your situation. If you have to talk at your job, I'd do it through e-mail if possible. It's more formal.

Up to you with the facebook thing. If you can control yourself then you can keep it. But if not, delete it. I would delete her number, but that's me.

Does she ever write you on FB? If not, just say that "I keep my facebook friend's list only to people I converse with" I doubt she'll say anything. She'll get the hint. ;)

• Author
No problem! I understand your situation. If you have to talk at your job, I'd do it through e-mail if possible. It's more formal.

Up to you with the facebook thing. If you can control yourself then you can keep it. But if not, delete it. I would delete her number, but that's me.

Does she ever write you on FB? If not, just say that "I keep my facebook friend's list only to people I converse with" I doubt she'll say anything. She'll get the hint. ;)

Not possible through e-mail. We work standing next to each other practically. We probably won't be working together again until June or so though.

Removing her on Facebook seems a bit excessive, but I have caught myself looking at her profile, hence why I mentioned the guy from before (there was a picture of him and her on there). Also there are a few pictures of us on there during prom, etc.

She doesn't ever write to me on Facebook. If she were happen to ask that and I said that, it'd be an obvious lie. :p I really doubt she'll say anything though.

• Author

Any other last minute tips? I think I'm getting to the point of getting over her but I'm still not very sure on how to react if she were to come up and want to talk about something not related to our situation.

Eddie Edirol
Any other last minute tips? I think I'm getting to the point of getting over her but I'm still not very sure on how to react if she were to come up and want to talk about something not related to our situation.

if she comes up to you about anything, like FB, you say "I keep my facebook friend's list only to people I converse with"

You dont owe her any explanations you know. If she walks up to you asking why you arent paying any attention to her, say "Oh, I gotta go", and walk away. She wont try after that. If you work next to her and she starts asking questions, make it tough for her, dont give her any straight answers, make things up.

• Author

Tonight at the track meet she came up and said good job after I ran. The first time she said it I said thanks and smiled because she was alone, but the second time she said it I didn't say anything. Her friend then said it and I said thanks. Not to mention I didn't hear her cheer for me but I heard her cheer for that guy I mentioned before (at least I think it was her cheering for him). I beat him by the way. :laugh:

I think she knows that I'm not happy with her, but she doesn't care lol. Same situation with deleting her Facebook. I'm waiting for her to notice, but I'd never know because she would never care enough to ask me about it.

TheFinalWord
Tonight at the track meet she came up and said good job after I ran. The first time she said it I said thanks and smiled because she was alone, but the second time she said it I didn't say anything. Her friend then said it and I said thanks. Not to mention I didn't hear her cheer for me but I heard her cheer for that guy I mentioned before (at least I think it was her cheering for him). I beat him by the way. :laugh:

I think she knows that I'm not happy with her, but she doesn't care lol. Same situation with deleting her Facebook. I'm waiting for her to notice, but I'd never know because she would never care enough to ask me about it.

Why be happy or unhappy with her? Just be neutral. Don't show any emotion one way or the other to her. It's not really her fault she doesn't like you any more than it's your fault that you do. It just happens. No need to analyze who she's cheering for or what she is saying. Don't wait for her to notice. Even if she does she isn't going to say anything so it doesn't matter. If you deleted her it was for your benefit to go no contact, not a way to arouse her attention. :)

TheFinalWord

Some vids for future reference. This guy makes some of the best on YouTube.

Finally...

• If that person is not interested, you leave him/her alone. They know you are, so if they ever have any interest in you, it would be their turn to make a move.