If your ex wanted to come back right now...

Or maybe I can sing him a song like this:

(he's known me for being a singer, btw)

See I dont know why

I liked you soo much

I gave you all of my trust

I told you, I loved you

Now that's all down the drain

You put me through pain

I wanna let you know how I feel

Fvk what I said, it dont mean **** now

Fvk the presents, might as well throw 'em out

Fvk all those kisses, they didn't mean jack

Fvk you you man, I dont want you back!

You thought, you could keep this **** from me, yea!

Your just another act

Look elsewhere, cause you're done with me...

EAMON, not a bad song. great during the angry part of the break-up

But to answer the question at hand, I would regrettably have to say NO

xpaperxcutx

without action his words men nothing. I would imagine if he really wanted me back, he'd be knocling down my door and begging for anpther chance. I want sincerity not some random text out of the blue one day checking up on me because I'm living better than him.

I would much prefer if his request came with an apology and some tears and stuff, but yeah.

I get the apology. But if you really care about someone, why would you ever want to see them cry?

MissBrunette84
without action his words men nothing. I would imagine if he really wanted me back, he'd be knocling down my door and begging for anpther chance. I want sincerity not some random text out of the blue one day checking up on me because I'm living better than him.

See this is exactly what happened to me, knocked my door down, at 10pm at night, turned up crying with hand written letter, saying that he understands if I hate him, loves me cant stop thinking of me...

He still left weeks later as he still, like previously couldn't make his mind up on the contrary to what he said at my door, he was exactly the bloody same, started to gnore me, made it near impossible to get hold of.. didnt text for days on end... never wanted to see me... kind of pissed me off cause at that point I was like fine don't come back..

Hope to get that frame of mind back again at some point, this time its harder.

Now I'm just skeptical of anything less than writing it on a billboard, camping outside my apartment, saying sorry in every which way possible and buying me a life times worth of chocolate. lol not really, but you get my drift.

Edited by MissBrunette84