"Science of sex" : Doccumentary shows that a mans car can make him more attractive.

Mrlonelyone

udolipixie
I see, so this is about your remaining peeved about my unwillingness sometime in the past (can't remember exactly where) to accept your citing to trolls and anonymous cranks on the internet as convincing evidence of pervasive societal misogyny. So you are now dancing around the simple question of whether you are or are not a feminist. Fine. Utterly bizarre, but fine.

I'm not remaining peeved as I was never peeved.

I was amused at the time and my amusement has grown. :lmao:

I cited males some males involved in anti-feminism, male rights activistm, anti-American gal, and anti-marriage movements which you called joking or a troll who is most likely an immature little boy or joking.

To me it's not utterly bizarre to point out irony in your it's a simple question bit.

Men generally don't understand women because they think in patterns too complex for them.

Women generally don't understand men because they overcomplicate their perception of them.

PUA [with some NLP elements in it but not NLP overall] can allow guys to stand up for themselves, to not be sweeprugs, to be balanced and confident. PUA can be about self-improvement.

NLP, allows one [from what i've seen] to have better control over relationships, of which romantic one is just one of many.

One of the things that really helped me in NLP was becoming sensitive to changes in her, eyes, pulse, etc ...

NLP trains speach which is something again ... men lack.

I was also able to lift her spirit when she was down, by putting an emphasis on hope/improvement throughout my talk when i got her attention.

All of these things simply lack in most men because we are not biologically designed to be as social as women are.

So we have to train what we have.

I don't think men and women need serious study of NLP to lead better lives but some of the things in NLP and PUA can certainly improve the lives of men and women and their relationships.

And if you did take a look at all of this, you do know about women like Hitori.

Please take 20 seconds and learn to quote properly. Use [] with the text 'quote' or '/quote' to begin and end a quoted section, much like you are already using [] with 'b' and '/b' inside.

it's hard. :(

*om noms of popcorn*

Looks like we have another thread full of mental masturbation and sweeping gender generalizations....all backed up with confirmationobias fueled anecdotes where many people here have simply ignored whatever goes against the generalization they want to believe. Ive seen plenty of the opposite of these gross generalizations you all are making to know attraction is complex and not a one-way same thing for everyone.

Classic LS really.

Carry on.

*om noms of popcorn*

Looks like we have another thread full of mental masturbation and sweeping gender generalizations....all backed up with confirmationobias fueled anecdotes where many people here have simply ignored whatever goes against the generalization they want to believe. Ive seen plenty of the opposite of these gross generalizations you all are making to know attraction is complex and not a one-way same thing for everyone.

Classic LS really.

Carry on.

Hey bro, i totally dig, i also want to appear uninterested and then take the time to write big words for an ideea that shows i'm not interested.

Here, take the butter for it.

Hey bro, i totally dig, i also want to appear uninterested and then take the time to write big words for an ideea that shows i'm not interested.

Here, take the butter for it.

You mad I used "big words"?

You mad that Im dismissive of another typical and rather fruitless thread that will simply become a gender war?

Oh you mad alright. Check it out people, he mad. =P

Look, if you have such a problem with "big words" maybe you should try expanding your vocabulary with a dictionary and thesarus. Just a bit of friendly advice mate.

This thread can be summarized as:

I don't have a Ferrari / Porsche / McLaren F1. Hence I do not get the blonde bombshells falling over my amazing personality. Stupid b*tches!

You know there is more to it. Makes tonnes of argument

You ignorant twat!

<never really addresses arguments>

Go bake me some cookies! And look like the f-ing model that refuses to acknowledge my amazing manliness while you are at it!

Rinse and repeat.

udolipixie

this is the first time you mention the last sentence. The first time in this entire thread.

Really this is the first time I mention 'I was showing them that PUA tactics aren't gender applicable but people applicable.'

Not to the gals I taught nor the guys who observed as it was viewed as abnormal as many thought manipulations and PUA works solely or mainly on gals. That PUA tactics would have no to little effect on guys.

I made a comment on the elements of truth I see in PUA and how I taught it along with other tactics to gals showing the PUA tactics aren't a gender applicable but people applicable.

udolipixie
see, you again throw around concepts of ideeas, putting stuff into other ppl's mouths.

My reference to male rape had nothing to do with manipulation.

Male rape is not recognized mainstream but it happens quite a lot, especially in prisons, while female rape gets trivialized by the police not punishing fake rape reports.

When did I put stuff into other people's mouths for it to be again?

What stuff did I put into other people's mouths in this case?

Nowhere did I state, suggest, or imply your reference to male rape had something to do with manipulation. Not even what you quote in response say such.

I stated you responded with 'men get raped too but that goes against your feminist teachings' when I turned back a negative gender generalization to show they bite back.

From my recollection it seemed you did responded with my comment turning around a negative gender generalization to show they bite back with 'men get raped too but that goes against your feminist teachings'.

If you're implying that manipulation is a innate female thing rather than a people thing I'd like to see the response to sexual violence is an innate male thing gender generalizations and stereotypes tend to bite back when turned around.

If you want to go into the realm of sexual violence, men get raped too ... but that would go against your feminist teachings.

Men also become the victims of DV quite often too, without any support out there.

udolipixie

Radu quite unsure where/when was I combative about PUA? I stated I the truth in PUA is the NLP and psychological manipulations that seem to be common tactics. I stated that I taught such tactics to show that PUA tactics

aren't gender applicable but people applicable.

Then again I didn't make any judgements or conclusions about PUA or people using PUA yet you claimed I saw PUA as a threat and don't see it as a way for the genders to better understand each other. :lmao:

It's like how I've gone through my posts and don't see any apologetically explaining away female behavior. How I give off the impression of a female apologist yet none who state this can back it up despite claims of how I regularly post such.

Interesting the amount of you did or give off this & that without evidence of such.

Edited by udolipixie

^If thats how you sum up Hurricane Katrina and how some people werent prepared for it then I feel you need to get a clue.

No one was expecting it to smash up the Gulf Coast the way it did. Thats one of the reasons relief efforts took so long, is because no one knew how bad itd be. So to bash on people who had their whole lives torn apart is just classless. How about bashing our alpha leaders who failed in making sure everything went smoothly before and after the hurricane hit? Dont they deserve some blame?

Also, look up info on the psychology on victims of disaster and learn something. Not everyone is mentally equipped or know how to exactly handle everything when their life is torn apart before there very eyes.

You couldve made your point without throwing disaster victims under the bus.

and P.S. to the guys on this board worrying about their status...dont.

Live life for yourself. Trust me when I say, if you get in shape and dress well, youll get women even if you have an average joes salary.

AkidAtHeart

I hate when they say "make more attractive" regarding non physical things such as effection or liking..

"ATTRACTIVE" means purely physical. As in, you judge the solely physical ...

When a woman says "his job or car makes him more attractive" she reallly means "he is still 'ugly' but his job or car makes it less of an issue"

Hell - I'll admit it. I'm speaking ONLY for myself, not for every female here.

I'm hugely drawn to Alpha males. As a general rule, Alphas are the type who lead, not follow. They tend to be more confident, dominant and are the type to 'take charge' - which in turn propels them further in life and I believe, to be more successful than their male counterparts. There are lots of exceptions to that rule - Bill Gates, for instance. LOL.

Not sure why you're mentioning Bill Gates as a exception. In high school it was usually the confident, dominant bullies who picked on anyone who did not reflect the mediocrity of the crowd. But that was no indication of how how hard working and ambitious a person was.

I only watched 3 parts of that documentary in the OP, but they made me realize why many women come across as so picky.

Men want a hot chick.

Women want a man who's hot, has a deep voice, drives an cool car, has a high income and smells a certain way. And that's only from three of the eight parts!

Don't really understand the purpose of this thread. Humans all have varying degrees of superficiality in terms of partner preferences, and prioritize different aspects. Why is it a surprise that some women (especially the type who would be most eager to participate in a rate-a-man dating survey, I would think) prioritize status and wealth?

I'd like to think that most balanced individuals are able to prioritize more important aspects than this.

• Author
Mrlonelyone
This thread can be summarized as:

Rinse and repeat.

I am the OP I am not generally interested in women. In fact I live as a woman and have only had interest in 5 women, 3/5 of whom I have actually done it with once. So my average with women isn't so bad. Must have been with men 100x more.

Not everything on LS that is not 100% positive on women boils down to a unattractive looser guy whining.

The video's I posted are from a discovery science channel documentary showing actual peer reviewed and published scientific results.

It's not generalizations, anecdotes or what have you. Its based on the scientific method followed by the researchers as described in that documentary.

Womens attraction to men is complex. It's based on more than looks. It varies depending on the balance of hormones and neurotransmitters, and it changes with the status of the man. A physically average man with a good job or otherwise high social status can get a better woman. (One who is physically and status wise higher up the ladder.)

It's the reason that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have stuck together so long. It's the reason that Bruce Willis was able to get Demi Moore and why Demi was able to pick an apple like Ashton Kutcher. It's also the reason a average looking average job guy gets an average looking average job gal and can be happy.

I'll bet if allot of the single people here were honest about why their relationships never work out it's because they keep picking people who are mis matched with them. They pick people who socially don't fit in their circles. They pick people who looks wise are very different. They pick people who are way off.

• Like 2
  • Author
Mrlonelyone
and P.S. to the guys on this board worrying about their status...dont.

Live life for yourself. Trust me when I say, if you get in shape and dress well, youll get women even if you have an average joes salary.

Eating right and dressing well will raise the social capital of a man. Such a man clearly is more desireable and makes the woman who has him look better.

Don't underestimate the attraction women have for making their girlfriends a little jealous. :)

• Author
Mrlonelyone
There are lots of exceptions to that rule - Bill Gates, for instance. LOL.

Remember that there is more than one way to be alpha. We humans are mental and intellectually driven creatures. The man who could create a better stone bladed chopper could better defend himself from lions and cleave more meat of the bones of a carcass than the one who was just big and strong.

On the Savannah a guy like bill would have invented the Bow and Arrow while others broke their bones getting up close and personal with animals.

I am the OP I am not generally interested in women.

My post was not a jibe at you (or not intended as such). Just a rather short description of what the thread degraded to.

I'll bet if allot of the single people here were honest about why their relationships never work out it's because they keep picking people who are mis matched with them. They pick people who socially don't fit in their circles. They pick people who looks wise are very different. They pick people who are way off.

Yup. But self-knowledge and self-awareness are often in short supply here. It is the nature of messageboards.

FrustratedStandards
I hate when they say "make more attractive" regarding non physical things such as effection or liking..

"ATTRACTIVE" means purely physical. As in, you judge the solely physical ...

When a woman says "his job or car makes him more attractive" she reallly means "he is still 'ugly' but his job or car makes it less of an issue"

Not true, it doesn't just mean physical. How can a car make a man PHYSICALLY more attractive? It's attractive in another sense. And yes it makes his ugliness less of an issue, that part is definitely true. Just shows how much a man's worthiness is measured in his power and success (which in this day and age means money).

It makes sense to me. Whereas before it used to mean territory and ability to hunt, today it evolved to money and business. I honestly don't see how some people don't see this. (This doesn't just mean he inherited his money or he is rich right away, this attractiveness comes with a man who knows what he is doing and is capable of achieving these things without a doubt. As in, he can be poor before 30 but if by 30 he hasn't achieved much, his attractiveness drops big time - kind of like a woman's fertility after 30)

mesmerized
I only watched 3 parts of that documentary in the OP, but they made me realize why many women come across as so picky.

Men want a hot chick.

Women want a man who's hot, has a deep voice, drives an cool car, has a high income and smells a certain way. And that's only from three of the eight parts!

For men who have options a girl being hot is not enough anymore. Hot girls are dime a dozen really. Men with options nowadays also want the whole package with hotness being only one of the criteria (still the most important one lol).

Edited by mesmerized
  • Like 1