would this be okay to send?

desertsessions

todreaminblue

what a beautiful apology.......send it ...it is heartfelt and honest......exactly what an apology should be.....with sending what you wrote above.........i feel she will respond as i would respond....even just to wish you all the best.....if she doesnt however...you have done the absolut' right thing...a beautiful selfless thing......i wish you the best....deb

I recently just wrote two girls I wronged a few years back. Neither relationship was serious or very long. However I did play with these girls emotions, and basically used them, when they were sweet girls, who actually cared for me. Karma recently came back around and bit me in the ass with the first love of my life. I wrote them sincere apologies, and both responded. And told me that they were glad to hear from me, and that they accept my apologies. It felt amazing to get that off of my chest. I hope you sent your message, and I'm sure your ex will be happy to recieve it.

You didn't slip.. she wasn't yours for the taking.. IMO she friendzoned you and was using you so while you think you messed up you didn't.. she met the guy you were filling the void of.. it sucks.. sorry

Time to go out and find someone worthy of your time and effort...