she broke me up coz i transmitted herpes to her..

• Author

i will get tested to be sure.but if she finally has it for me i dont think i will ever be able to forgive myself for that.if i could turn back time thats the things i would have changed first.it breaks my heart knowing that she's going through it all coz of me and she is in such a shock and fear.and i cant finally blame her for leaving me.it shows immaturity but she is just 20 years old.i am not the type of guy that cheated on her or hided it from her.i care soo much for her and love her too much that hurts me to know that she will be hating me for that maybe for the rest of her life.i really thought that we had something great there and we also could face together united this problem.but sometimes life is unfair.i only want her to be happy and healthy physically and mentaly even if its without me.she is a great giril and she never deserved that..i know that i will manage to move on but i think i ll always wonder "what if "..and of course i will never forgive that to myself if its like that..