, im so hormonal tonigjht crying and

SouthernSunshine

drinking, and playinmg with myself... first playinmg with myself in the bathroom then drining because i feel this axche inside me and i dont know how to fill it. I feel stupid, and vulnerable, completely naked and alone. My girlfriend hasn't touched me in over a week, and I dont know why, but I'm caving into my emotions tonight... reaching out... I need to be 8ucked, but i can't cheat... i want HER to be the one to do me, make me feel again... but instead im writing a pathetic thread on a message board opening myself up to be criticized and made to feel like a total ass ( possibly) :(

• Author
SouthernSunshine

Im about to start my period... but I went to bathroom after my girlfriend went to bed, and I played with myself a few times... got off, then smelled my cum and wiped it all over my mouth. What 's wrong with me?! I am sick. UGH! :(:(:(

• Author
SouthernSunshine

I just feel like screaming... im so restless with desire and emotion... i feel all alone, and i just dont know what to do. My life is great, but my personal life is empty. Im in a relationship but feel completely alone and mundane.

Feelin Frisky

I could say herbal tea but I'm sure you'd want to kill me just as much I want to kill any ass who tells me to drink herbal tea when I'm in must. :p You always bring some ray of sunshine with you in your posts. Sorry you're verkempt. Maybe you should play with yourself a few more times and finish that bottle. Call me in the moring. ;)

whichwayisup

Part of this the PMS and it's making and magnifying how you feel about everything else, worse. Things are up and down with you and your gf, and it's unsettling overall.

Don't over think this (during PMS) and make things worse. Your gf has her own stuff and you know this. it isn't about her not loving or wanting you. Her mental illness is affecting her all the time, her moods, her sexual feelings.. It isn't about you.

I suggest you go out with friends, family and keep busy, not rely on her for all your happiness. when I say go out, I mean platonically of course..

As for the sex stuff and how horny you are, get a vibe and have some fun fantasy sessions!

whichwayisup

She isn't a troll, if you go read her other threads.

People DO have bad moments and she had a rough one a few evenings ago and posted about it. It was personal and she was honest, so please don't go beating up on her, that's not nice.

pink_sugar

That may be, but this post just screams unwanted attention. Given the content, it should be Sexual section. Otherwise, there's no need to be so explicit in this section.

Feelin Frisky
That may be, but this post just screams unwanted attention. Given the content, it should be Sexual section. Otherwise, there's no need to be so explicit in this section.

SouthernSunshine was born explicit. I wouldn't try to herd her into a pen. Hope she's back to her usual more positively rambunctious self by now.

I would agree that this post should be in the sex section.

OP, maybe you should just PM those who you feel understand you and your lifestyle? There are two here who do.

This way, maybe you can get the support you want.

Take care,

Eve s

• Author
SouthernSunshine

Guys, I'm not a troll. I posted this while drinking the other night. I'm embarrass and wish I could delete this thread. My relationship is s*it and our sex life is nonexistent. I feel really numb to it all now.

• Author
SouthernSunshine
Part of this the PMS and it's making and magnifying how you feel about everything else, worse. Things are up and down with you and your gf, and it's unsettling overall.

Don't over think this (during PMS) and make things worse. Your gf has her own stuff and you know this. it isn't about her not loving or wanting you. Her mental illness is affecting her all the time, her moods, her sexual feelings.. It isn't about you.

I suggest you go out with friends, family and keep busy, not rely on her for all your happiness. when I say go out, I mean platonically of course..

As for the sex stuff and how horny you are, get a vibe and have some fun fantasy sessions!

Thanks a bunch for the good advice. I shouldn't rely on her to make me happy. I'm thinking I should be single for a while...because I feel even more empty being alone while in a relationship than just being along e & single. As far as the vibe.... I used it so frequently in the past that it desensitized me. I would like a sex life, even if its with nsa.

whichwayisup
Thanks a bunch for the good advice. I shouldn't rely on her to make me happy. I'm thinking I should be single for a while...because I feel even more empty being alone while in a relationship than just being along e & single. As far as the vibe.... I used it so frequently in the past that it desensitized me. I would like a sex life, even if its with nsa.

Feeling alone and lonely in a relationship is worse than being alone and lonely.

I think deep down you know this relationship isn't working out, it certainly has unhealthy dynamics to it, partially because of your gf's BP.. You are unhappy, in and out of the bedroom. Time for you to get the strength to end it. You love her ,but sometimes love isn't enough, especially when she refuses to stay on meds and get help for her issues, do counselling.

Mme. Chaucer
I would agree that this post should be in the sex section.

OP, maybe you should just PM those who you feel understand you and your lifestyle? There are two here who do.

This way, maybe you can get the support you want.

Take care,

Eve s

Why on Earth should she PM people who might understand her and her "lifestyle"? This board is not only for straight people.

• Like 1