Having An Affair With A Married Man And I Think He Wants To Get Caught!!!

i have made it a point to say thoes words to him, now i guess i wait?How long is the time period for this sort of change? Never ever done this before!

I have never done this either but I think a 6 months period should be enough to move out and start the proceedings

therresa kennedy

No offence, but I certainly hope you ladies are using protection when having sex with your married men, because when you are having sex with him, you are also having sex with his wife, and perhaps even HER lover outside of marriage.

I don't know if you gals keep up on current events but there was a big washington deal a few weeks ago detailing the huge, undealt with global AIDS PANDEMIC.

Apparently the global aids situation is NOT getting better but is worsening as we speak. There is a wonderful new book out by an extremely talented young man entitled THE INVISIBLE PEOPLE: The Global Aids Pandemic.

There is a kind of American casualness about aids, a lot of Americans think the threat is over. WRONG! The threat is alive and well and is out there. I would encourage all of you girls having sex with married men to use protection, there is not excuse for being naive. Good luck to you.

I wanted you to look a little more closely at what you posted.

He financially supports me beyond what is necessary, beautiful vacations and timeless jewlery. I am living everything i have ever dreamed of, and before you say it, i know the family!

and

Am i extremely selfish, blinded by love or really going to have the fairy tale ending?

How can you even ask if you are extremely selfish. Based on what you posted, hel# yes, you ARE that selfish. What I am also going to say is not to be mean but more to be a kick in the pants that I think you desperately need. I think that what you are in love with is not him, but the lifestyle and gifts.

I know I will probably be blased for writing this, but I have to admit your last post made me sick. IMO, if you keep going on this path, you are no better than the women walking the streets for money.

Had to respond to this- From the day we met and for 3 months after, I had no idea that this is the way he would treat me or that he was married! I took offense to your comments, I don't know what kind of men your used to dating but somehow I guess I have been lucky to meet the one's that are very well tought on how to treat a woman, this one is just the best! Everyman that I have been in a relationship with has courted me properly first before we have relations. It is not to much to ask to want a man to act like a man- Open the door's, pay for meals- keep me safe etc... I expect that, and if they don't treat me this way I don't want to stick around, and thats a sense of self, what I need! Everyone keeps saying put yourself first, don't put up w his crap, well I am putting myself first, because I respect myself. I had no idea this man was wealthy, that just became a bonus! Kinda like winning the lotto-Why do you think I needed advice from strangers, because this man i am involved with is the total package! Unbelievable connection to eachother, good looks, wealthy and a complete gentleman! How could you possibly turn me getting lucky to walking the streets?

therresa kennedy

Sorry Kitten, but I see exactly where the debster is coming from, what you are doing IS akin to selling yourself for money. I don't know how old you are, how experienced, or educated but there has always been, historically, a connection and allusion to MISTRESSES, and/or other women, whatever, to being in it for themselves in more ways than one, and in many cases doing it for the sole reason that they are looking for a man to pay their bills, take care of them etc.

I have to say if this is something you are looking for than perhaps you are NOT as empowered, as independent or self supportive as you would like to believe. Also, if you are going to state in various ways that you are essentially thrilled that your MM is thinking of leaving his wife, and his children for you then you are going to offend people who visit this forum. I think what you need to understand is that married men rarely leave their wives for their "on the side action" and that is essentially what you are.

Married men can be very convincing actors when they look a woman in the eye, profess their undying love, swear that their wife sucks in bed, [many wives rock sexually, and are NOT lousey lays just because they said I DO] the whole nine yards. And it is usually the incredibly naive other woman who sucks it all in, says, "I know he's being sincere, I can just tell!" Other women can be so sadly naive. I would hate to be in your shoes, I don't envy you in any manner whatever.

And as to seeking advise, there are many people who visit these threads, not just Other women types. And you are posting here for whatever reason, so expect that you are going to get multiple opinions and not just other women saying, "Honey, it's okay, take him, you deserve him, to hell with his wife and kids, they're just holding him back..." Ad naseum, infinitum.

You are taking infinate risks with your reputation, perhaps that means nothing to you, as is common these days, but there are so many elements to infidelity that I can ascertain from your posts you are blissfully unaware of. There are so many risks, but if you are willing to take them, then I suppose whatever the consequences are you will have earned them, whether positive or negative. My advise to you would be, (Do not make the mistake of dwindling into a wife), he will lose interest in you if you do. Do you even understand what that means? Keep it interesting, make no demands, play your part of playmate other woman and you will keep him coming back. But as soon as you start acting like he owes you, he will ditch you. Most married men are looking for a playmate, a no strings attached boy toy. Play your part well, and you won't lose him, act like you want more, deserve more and he will be gone. I promise you!

Good luck to you.

As an OW who works her a** off to pay her mortgage and her OWN bills, I have to say that Kitten, you seem to be exactly what everyone thinks the typical 'Mistress' is. I'm not saying that you're in it only for the money, but you do seem to be more into the whole 'lifestyle', not so much into the man. This is the impression I get from reading your posts, not me trying to put you down.

Did anyone read my posts correctly! I did not know! But I do now, whats wrong with being in love w a wealthy man? There are thosands of women who are married to them including the one i'm with. So your basically saying women should not want to be with a man because he has money? I am in love with him, he just happens to be rich. I had already fallen for him before I knew!So would you guys give me the same grief if he was poor and treated me like a lady?

• 9 months later...