Public Service announcement: Men want to have sex with women

fortyninethousand322
I have my own public service accouncement to make...brought to you by the Common Sense Association of American Development in association with the Scientific Allocation Development Systems of Gender Relations and Biology.

Women want men to treat them right. Regardless of their looks. If a woman is alive and breathing, you can gaurentee that no matter her cup size or weight, she wants men to treat her with respect and not like she is a walking vagina whose worth is dependent on her looks. Even if you are not an attractive, successful man, a woman will still want you to treat her like a person. And if you pay for your date with her, you've ignited her binary biology.

I am the artists formly known as JS and I approve this message.

If you follow the source of this thread, it's more about flirting and such. SD isn't saying treat women like garbage unless you want to sleep with them. The point is that if a guy is flirting with you, it's not because today is Monday and he just had spaghetti for lunch.

• Like 2
ThaWholigan
I have my own public service accouncement to make...brought to you by the Common Sense Association of American Development in association with the Scientific Allocation Development Systems of Gender Relations and Biology.

Women want men to treat them right. Regardless of their looks. If a woman is alive and breathing, you can gaurentee that no matter her cup size or weight, she wants men to treat her with respect and not like she is a walking vagina whose worth is dependent on her looks. Even if you are not an attractive, successful man, a woman will still want you to treat her like a person. And if you pay for your date with her, you've ignited her binary biology.

Don't worry DY, I don't think any of that was lost on us :D.

• Like 1
Disenchantedly Yours
If you follow the source of this thread, it's more about flirting and such. SD isn't saying treat women like garbage unless you want to sleep with them. The point is that if a guy is flirting with you, it's not because today is Monday and he just had spaghetti for lunch.

Okay, but there is a better way to say it. And count me in the group of women that is sick of hearing how men want to bang us no matter what we look like. It's not a compliment. It's not cool. And it's not flirty or respectful.

Women want GOOD LOOKING men to treat them right. Regardless of their looks. If a woman is alive and breathing, you can gaurentee that no matter her cup size or weight, she wants men to treat her with respect and not like she is a walking vagina whose worth is dependent on her looks. Even if you are not an attractive, successful man, a woman will still want you to treat her like a person. And if you pay for your date with her, you've ignited her binary biology.

Fixed ... ;)

• Author

I'm fascinated by the different conclusions that women can come to. DY, definitely tops V as the most out there, nothing at all to do with what I meant. Can somebody beat hers?

• Author
Okay, but there is a better way to say it. And count me in the group of women that is sick of hearing how men want to bang us no matter what we look like. It's not a compliment. It's not cool. And it's not flirty or respectful.

It's not supposed to be any of those ;)

Disenchantedly Yours
I'm fascinated by the different conclusions that women can come to. DY, definitely tops V as the most out there, nothing at all to do with what I meant. Can somebody beat hers?

What is "out there" about my post?

Disenchantedly Yours
It's not supposed to be any of those ;)

Believe me. I know. It illustrates part of the reason why you are single Somedude.

Use your wit for good! Not Evil. You're energy is mis-directed. You could be funny. But there is something mean in your jokes. Especially when it's toward women. You like poking them with sticks and needles.

Ruby Slippers

Actually, I was very glad to read on this forum that very hot men will often go for average women just to get laid, or date "down" for practice and ego boosting, and all the other painful truths. On the same token, hot women will and often do go for average men to get free dates, gifts, princess treatment, and attention.

Man or woman, if you're with someone who could do WAY better than you, you're probably being used - this is sad but true, and good to know.

• Author
What is "out there" about my post?

Because you assume that I think women shouldn't be respected and treated like a person no matter what they look like.

Seems to me you're just grasping at something to get mad at.

Believe me. I know. It illustrates part of the reason why you are single Somedude.

No it doesn't have anything to do with why I'm single. Actually, the fact that in the past I have been trying to deny it, may have had an impact why I've had trouble.

As for the message itself, plenty of women have understood my point. It's a completely neutral statement.

Use your wit for good! Not Evil. You're energy is mis-directed. You could be funny. But there is something mean in your jokes. Especially when it's toward women. You like poking them with sticks and needles.

I'd rather poke them with something else.

• Like 1
And I am "freaking out" because these threads are coming up over and over... threads dedicated entirely to a woman's looks.

Holy cow. Are you always like this???! For crying out loud!

THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT A WOMAN'S LOOKS or dedicated to a woman's looks. Period. It's about some women's naïveté in that many don't understand that MEN WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH THEM, REGARDLESS OF THEIR LEVEL OF ATTRACTIVENESS.

JFC!

Because you assume that I think women shouldn't be respected and treated like a person no matter what they look like.

Just so long as they're not fat... if they're overweight, it means they don't count as dateable, and don't even get to be included when discussing singles.

.. Yeah, that's almost treating them like people.

And women want to have sex with men and gays want to have sex with other men or women. Humans are sexual beings so this is no surprise.

Also women are interested in looks at first just like men but smart people know to look beyond that.

• Like 1
ThaWholigan

The point is being lost yet again.....

Yes, we do treat women like the individual people that they are (well, I do anyway). This is a given, I don't assume sex. BUT. The point is: I am a sexual being. I have a very strong sexual identity (save for my virginity). There are men who have varying levels of libido and sexuality but they are sexual beings too. Therefore, I most likely am going to want to have sex with women. They are people. Very beautiful people, with nice bodies that are different from ours, some would say better, and just more attractive to look at. It arouses us, even when we don't mean for it to. I embrace that. Other men have embraced it.

And there are lots of women of varying levels of attractiveness that we would want to be intimate with, we are individuals, we don't all like the same things as each other. We like women who complement us too. Women who are their own person, and embrace that about themselves without care. Sometimes we want a caring relationship with the right woman. Sure, some dudes just want to bang. I'm sure there are girls on their wavelength too, so it's not a big deal.

The point is, none of this should be a surprise. Nor should it be offensive. It just is. There is nothing bad about it.

Disenchantedly Yours

I fail to see the point of this thread though! Men want to have sex? Big surprise. Bears crap in the woods! Again no surprise. Tell us something useful. Otherwise this thread is really dense. I am so sick and tired of men wanting to reiterate over and over and over and over again they want sex. Seriously. There isn't a woman alive that doesn't understand this. So what if men want sex anyway? Women want their own things too. Women even want sex too!

Edited by Disenchantedly Yours
  • Author
Just so long as they're not fat... if they're overweight, it means they don't count as dateable, and don't even get to be included when discussing singles.

.. Yeah, that's almost treating them like people.

How does me thinking that a woman is not dateable (meaning I don't want to have sex with her) mean that they don't count as people? By that logic, little old ladies wouldn't count as people either.

I fail to see the point of this thread though! Men want to have sex? Big surprise. Bears crap in the woods! Again no surprise. Tell us something useful. Otherwise this thread is really dense. I am so sick and tired of men wanting to reiterate over and over and over and over again they want sex. Seriously. There isn't a woman alive that doesn't understand this. So what if men want sex anyway? Women want their own things too. Women even want sex too!

You'd be surprised.

ThaWholigan

Somedude made the thread as a lead-on from the flirt threads earlier on today, which threw up the debate about whether girls who "innocently flirt" with guys really understand why some guys might just mistake it for sexual interest. Some girls are naive about it sometimes. I get Somedude's point though, even though I have no problems with girls who flirt that way as I don't read into it. But sometimes when some girls proclaim that men should stop seeing them in a sexual light, I wonder if they are being as dense as people think this thread might be. So I think the point did need to be reiterated in case it was lost on people.

How does me thinking that a woman is not dateable (meaning I don't want to have sex with her) mean that they don't count as people? By that logic, little old ladies wouldn't count as people either.

Because you constantly refuse to include us in as even options... like we're non-people, like we're another species. It goes beyond saying "hey I just have a preference" and acting like they are invisible. We don't even count as "single" to you, we just count as NOTHING. Do you not get how de-humanizing that is?

And how hypocritical then your whole "oh yeah unattractive women, guys want sex with you too" message is?

• Like 1

Men being horny is part of biology and nature i dont know why its seen as disrespect or overly creepy unless a guy is trying to rape you or creepily just staring at you

Women nowadays are more free sexualy and admit their hornienss yet its still creepy in Men espeially if its a bad face on the guy whos horny

ThaWholigan
Because you constantly refuse to include us in as even options... like we're non-people, like we're another species. It goes beyond saying "hey I just have a preference" and acting like they are invisible. We don't even count as "single" to you, we just count as NOTHING. Do you not get how de-humanizing that is?

And how hypocritical then your whole "oh yeah unattractive women, guys want sex with you too" message is?

It's not hypocritical. He may find certain girls unattractive, but that doesn't mean someone else doesn't want to date them, or have sex with them or *shock* have a fulfilling relationship with them.

Otherwise, I get where you're coming from with his words on overweight women.

Ruby Slippers
Men being horny is part of biology and nature i dont know why its seen as disrespect or overly creepy unless a guy is trying to rape you or creepily just staring at you

Women nowadays are more free sexualy and admit their hornienss yet its still creepy in Men espeially if its a bad face on the guy whos horny

Personally, I find the high-end, good-looking, white collar guys who come at me with a slimy, sexual, entitled attitude the creepiest of all.

V you're not even fat. Stop saying you are. It's insulting to fat people.

Funny, every guy in real life, and most of em on this forum, disagree with you.

I was thinking about cosplaying as Black Widow for a con this year. Until my friend made a sick face and said I'd wind up in one of those "Fugly Fat Cosplayers!" videos on youtube.

THAT is why threads like this get my ire up. Men are so concerned and focused on their own "sexual energy" they don't even consider how it feels to the woman. They don't consider whether SHE'S interested, it's all about how they feel, how THEY'RE flirting out of interest so how dare the woman NOT be, how dare she NOT realize he wants to have sex with her, how dare the fat girl NOT realize how disgusting she is.

Have guys who post in these sort of threads ever stopped and thought how the woman feels about constantly being told what she should think ("he wants sex!"), how she should act ("don't flirt unless we're having sex in the immediate future"), and how she should look ("attractive.")

Just because I am not interested in a woman does not mean I devalue her as a person. I am sure no woman here is interested in all men.

• Like 1
Somedude made the thread as a lead-on from the flirt threads earlier on today, which threw up the debate about whether girls who "innocently flirt" with guys really understand why some guys might just mistake it for sexual interest. Some girls are naive about it sometimes. I get Somedude's point though, even though I have no problems with girls who flirt that way as I don't read into it. But sometimes when some girls proclaim that men should stop seeing them in a sexual light, I wonder if they are being as dense as people think this thread might be. So I think the point did need to be reiterated in case it was lost on people.

This. This was the whole point of the thread, which was obvious to me and most others but completely lost on V and DY.

• Like 1