Obvious game playing tonight by this girl who called me tonight

PhillyDude

I feel like wet a$$ tonight because my team lost the game and I lost too since I didn't get to the girl. Well tomorrow is a new day.

And unless you change your ways, tomorrow you'll keep doing the same thing and keep getting the same results and keep wondering why you can't seem get the girl. What's that saying about the definition of insanity?

Hey OP, it sounds like you got some sand in your vagina over nothing. And it's funny you thought she was "playing games". She was most likely just being an actual person. You on the other hand....

PlumPrincess
You have more going on with women than any other man on LoveShack, I bet. But it all comes to naught ...

Oh, the wonders of height and a pretty face. :rolleyes:

I'm actually starting to like his threads. His issues never repeat and his ingenuity with which he justifies his overreactions never ceases to amaze. :lmao:

PlumPrincess
ok. so you're saying, that ( and i'm using this an example because it happened yesterday) that if i was cutting the grass. walked inside and called you, you didn't answer so, i left a message and decided to take a shower....... you texted and called while i was in the shower..... you would delete my number???

does that really make any sense to you???

Oohh, let me answer for him - YES!!! :lmao:

Because I don't LIKE GAMES. If u call and I tell I will call back in 2 mins and you don't answer the phone then I'm done

Geez - maybe she was in the bathroom or something - cut her some slack! Now if it becomes a pattern - thats a different story

• Author
And unless you change your ways, tomorrow you'll keep doing the same thing and keep getting the same results and keep wondering why you can't seem get the girl. What's that saying about the definition of insanity?

Yeah I think I will just answer the phone now and turn down the volume of the game.

Ginger Grant
Yeah I think I will just answer the phone now and turn down the volume of the game.

She might have had a list of people she was calling. When you tried to call she was on the phone, thus VM.

Actually the real reason you deleted her, is because you knew she was too good for you.

• Author
She might have had a list of people she was calling. When you tried to call she was on the phone, thus VM.

Actually the real reason you deleted her, is because you knew she was too good for you.

I didn't delete her yet, I will if I don't hear from her before the night is over

And yes I used to do the same thing. I would have a list of numbers and whoever i got in touch with first is the one I would talk to.

• Author

Just want to say I was wrong and feel like a fool. The girl called me from her HOME PHONE which explains why she never got the text I sent.

So I jumped to conclusions that night

Just want to say I was wrong and feel like a fool. The girl called me from her HOME PHONE which explains why she never got the text I sent.

So I jumped to conclusions that night

Do you think there are any lessons to be learned from this?