Falling in love with a married woman

Nubianangel
Therresa,

Really. Come on. Enough with picking apart people's grammar-your own isn't perfect. Stop it. No one cares if you have six degrees in various subjects it doesn't make you any better or any smarter than the majority of people on this board. I think the general consensus in fact is that you're a sad, bitter woman who was betrayed by her husband NUMEROUS times with different women and instead of regaining your sense of pride turned most of the blame on the other women and not on your husband. Who, as I shall mention again, slept with numerous women multiple times.

Did I mention that he cheated on you more than once? With different women? You go out of your way to assure us all that your sex life is fabulous, even so far as to put it as one of your hobbies indoors!! I think that screams insecurity.

You have every right to state your opinion on the subject of infidelity but YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO BELITTLE SOMEONE FOR THEIR SPELLING OR TYPING.

You sad, sad woman.

*standing up to applaud*

I do agree Therresa, for you to get cranky about DayandNight making assumptions about your husband is hypocritical. We all could go back through your posts and point out to you where you make statements about MANY of the OW on this forum as if you "KNOW" what they are thinking, that you "KNOW" about their lifestyle.

I've bashed heads with you before on this, so I won't now-but please remember they don't call assumption the mother of all F*ckups without a reason.

therresa kennedy

Yes, I see where you're going with this. I gotta keep my secrets though, but I think you are right. I look forward to your posts and your common sense logic, you keep me in line. Thank you spock.

Best Regards,

therresa kennedy

How old is that post? But thanks for reminding me, now can you pul-eeeze get over it? We are going to butt heads over things, that's just the way it is with intelligent and high spirited women.

Standing up to go take a pee! Oh, Ya! Uh-huh!!

Keep smiling!