Describe Your Ideal Mate

I'm Asian, yes. I feel like I announce it constantly; I'm surprised you weren't aware.

You don't think people wear white t-shirts? I'm wearing one right now. V-neck one. I wear them all the time. Mostly just to lounge around inside the house, though.

Ah, I didn't catch that, and I've seen a lot of your posts.

Yeah, I wear white V-neck t-shirts too but only as as undershirts.

When I lounge around the house I go topless. You should try it ;)

I didn't know you loved me, EH... :)

Star Gazer has big giant boobies?!

Female, ex exotic dancer gone ballet, virgin, nymphomanic, Christian.

Female, ex exotic dancer gone ballet, virgin, nymphomanic, Christian.

Hah, nymphomaniac virgin can describe somebody on LS. She hasn't posted in this thread yet.

hey, give me cred for NOT mentioning any particular type of LOOK. :)

I'll bet a ****load of you, male and female, could just as easily fall in love with someone who doesn't meet half of your criteria or your preconceived "vision" of what you think you want. :bunny:

Well duh. But this thread isn't about who we *could* fall in live with or even minimum requirements for an SO. It's a fantasy thread about *ideals*. ;)

I didn't know you loved me, EH... :)
I'm pretty sure every guy on LS loves StarGazer!!! :love:

(And by "loves" I mean "is scared to death of").

Disenchantedly Yours
I'll bet a ****load of you, male and female, could just as easily fall in love with someone who doesn't meet half of your criteria or your preconceived "vision" of what you think you want. :bunny:

Totally agree ScreamingTrees. Either that or their list of wants is so regimented which is why they may be single?

I just want someone kind, generous, warm, good sense of humor, doesn't care what other people think, doesn't judge his worth through me or compete againt his male buddies and accepts me for who I am, enjoys who I am, mind, body an soul. That isn't to say we won't ever fight or he won't get frustrated with me. But he doesn't pit me up to other women and he loves me for me.

But he doesn't pit me up to other women and he loves me for me.

Unfortunately, society does not profit off of "Contentment". So, it is biased toward competition.

Disenchantedly Yours

True, soceity doesn't. But a man doesn't have to be "society". Just as I choose not to be like "society". So that is the kind of man I am looking for. One that doesn't care about other people's platitudes and decides for himself what should be in his life.

• Like 2
  • Author
Most folks don't have watching TV as a hobby.

Pink skin is nicer than pale; IMHO.

I do like tall women that are demure.

i said it was a hobby? or did i say i wanted a bf who will watch bad tv with me? hmmmm