why would you not ask any questions

starla33

• Author
I dunno, the guy I dated really did not ask me questions about myself! I mean, I can't say that he literally never once asked me a single question, but if he was talking about a movie he would give me his opinion on it, or tell me some funny lines from it, or whatever. He would NOT ask me if I'd seen it or what movies I liked or anything like that. If I asked him something like where he grew up, he would answer me & maybe go into some detail about it, but not follow up with "what about you?"

So I believe the OP when she says he doesn't ask her questions. The guy I dated was just interested in getting me into bed I think. He honestly did not care if I'd seen the movie, what my job was like, where I went to school, what I did over the weekend, etc, so he didn't ask.

This is my first time running into someone like this, it's very strange. No wonder it took me a few dates to figure this out.

Mystery solved.

He just wants sex and doesn't care about you as a person.

• Author
Mystery solved.

He just wants sex and doesn't care about you as a person.

We haven't had sex...we have done a lot of fun activities tho, but nothing naked. He knows I'm not looking for that.

Until a girl puts out, the only conversation we want is her talking dirty while licking the sweat off our sack.

Edited by Bob_Funk
bikinibeach

i don't know you but..you can do better. guys like this are annoying. it's like, learn some freaking social skills!! i once had a guy i had been on ONE DATE with call me and talk about himself until my phone battery ran out!!

i said "WOW! i know everything about you and your family including your mother's dating history and your sister's gastrointestinal issues!! WELL....now, what do you know about me??"

*crickets*

SO UNATTRACTIVE!!

call him on it and see how he reacts. you'll likely be better off dumping his ass ;)

• Like 1
This is my first time running into someone like this, it's very strange. No wonder it took me a few dates to figure this out.

Some people are just really bad about asking alot of questions. Have you jumped in and tried to steer the conversation towards you?

Before you automatically assume he's a douche, I'd try it. If you are waiting for him to ask alot of questions, then it's like you need permission to jump in?

Think about it this way... I can't stand being interrogated on a date... if a guy Google's me before a first date (for instance) it is pretty much over for him. Really. That is how much I hate the 20 questions. So I don't do it to other people.

I also really am not going to ask deep probing questions about their family, and probably not their job beyond. "how was your day?"

I want people to volunteer stuff. I find that the things that people choose to volunteer says SO much more than their answers to questions. Or even the topics they choose to bring up. Very informative.