Ex contacted me out of the blue about a year later

That's right...breeding season is upon us

Yeah, but you get the last laugh with your Ex! Look at how pathetic she was to try and talk to you while hoping you'd be "so happy to hear from her" that you'd initiate.

• Author
Yeah, but you get the last laugh with your Ex! Look at how pathetic she was to try and talk to you while hoping you'd be "so happy to hear from her" that you'd initiate.

Yea, this was pure gold... :). Only a moron would fall for this kind of crap.

Her: Omg [After first "accidental" text message]

Her: Sorry

[i didn't bother to reply back at all because as you can imagine my hurt turned to anger after she finished it so I was not mood for small talk even though I haven't seen or spoken to her in almost a year]

After 20 minutes I get another text

Her: Hey Mary, I don't think you got my messages. I'm not going to the exercise class today. I'm still in bed . Gym later, come to Des Plaines and will go together.

Me: <My ex's name>, I am not Mary. You sent me texts intended for your friend.

Her: Oh my, I'm so sorry. Your getting my friends texts. I have to call Sprint. This happened before. I think somehow you're linked to her in my phone because it's showing me it sent it to her.

Me: I see

Her: I apologize

Me [After 1 hour]. It's fine. Mistakes happen.

Her [1 minute later]: I see

Isnt that the same thing? Think about it!

No - its not the same at all! When someone really wants to communicate with me - they call me. When I get a text - I don't respond unless someone is asking a question from me.

That is the healthy way people communicate = with intent and action!

an ex did that to me asking; he is this miranda?

I knew it was BS

probably him trying to let me know he is moving on to make me jealous

• Author
an ex did that to me asking; he is this miranda?

I knew it was BS

probably him trying to let me know he is moving on to make me jealous

Some people just love head games...I'm not one of them and I refuse to play along.

robertmathis1026

I think it's intended for you

Are you SUFFERING THE PAIN, because your ex DUMP you? Can You imagine, if you can make your ex BEGGING TO BACK WITH YOU? click here to make it HAPPEN!!