high school crush at 25

eleanorhurting

The superbowl isn't football, silly. It's handegg. Football is that game were the player controls a round object with his foot, hence "foot" "ball".

• Author
eleanorhurting
The superbowl isn't football, silly. It's handegg. Football is that game were the player controls a round object with his foot, hence "foot" "ball".

I dont get it.

Okay, you've made contact. Relax, show interest, and see where it goes. :) EH, you are way too cute and way too accomplished to be so down on yourself all the time! Yes, hint about meeting up. Don't pin all your hopes on one guy, but just relax and enjoy whatever comes.

• Author
eleanorhurting
Haha, no really, most people do NOT check their email 10 times a day, especially guys.

Except.... I do...... LOL and I'm a guy..., ok but that's also partly because I'm waiting for an interview for medical school :p Ok, not really, I used to do that too, I dunno......... wandering off topic here....

He might be interested, but at the same time, he's in the same situation you are in, he doesn't know if you are interested either :p At least you have some way of contacting him, a good place to start (probably not to rush things too much), is to suggest you guys hang out again, since it was fun the first time (I am totally butchering what you should say, make it smoother lol, but the point is to make plans with him in person), and if he's interested, he'll probably ask for your number next time you see him in person. And... you'll also probably figure out whether or not he has a gf... and all that other good stuff :p

So far, it doesn't seem like you have given any real indication that you yourself like him so it doesn't sound too desperate, and guys like it when girls initiate and make plans =D

Well didn't I show interest by adding him on a social network and contacting him?

I also just realized something. The last 3 messages he has not asked me anything about me. It all me asking him things about him.

I think I should just leave it at that and if he is interested he can contact me again.