recently seperated and need

• Author
hurts_so_bad
Because you don't set THAT boundary!

Think of it like a ball... She throws it to you - you throw it back - she throws it to you to SEE if you'll throw it back (to check if you're still feeding into HER ego)...

So... You stop throwing the ball back! Just do nothing!

Take this quiet time and work on being the best YOU can be! Sop throwing the ball back to her for a long while - you have work to do!

If she keeps throwing the ball to e do you think it means she still cares?

If she keeps throwing the ball to e do you think it means she still cares?

The Only thing that matters is that she begins to care more than you do and SHE starts doing things to show you that!

No reason to step in until she is clear about wanting only you!

• Author
hurts_so_bad
The Only thing that matters is that she begins to care more than you do and SHE starts doing things to show you that!

No reason to step in until she is clear about wanting only you!

She just text me again! wanted to know if I sent her a check this week.I just gave her a check sunday! Incredible! I didnt respond!

I have a large check for her (which is 2 weeks child support and half our tax money) that I am going to drop off Wed when I go up for probation and to take the kids out to the diner but I am not telling her that..

Do you think that sometimes people feel they are out of love then realize later they werent when they get scared that maybe the other person doesnt care or want them anymore?

It doesn't matter how she feels, what she thinks.

She asked for money. That's the usual. Tell her when you'll send it.

Yes, start sending it or putting it in her acct so you don't have to go there for her to know she will get it. Or have your employer send it to her directly each week or every other week.

She's only asking basic questions. She's not asking to get back together. Big difference.

Just stick to logistics. Minimize contact.

So... You stop throwing the ball back! Just do nothing!

What you don't say can be as powerful as what you do say. In other words STFU.

• Author
hurts_so_bad

hey guys! Having a bad day again! its confirmed that my brother in law is moving and I am going to take over the apt with two room mates if I find them! I put a ad on craigslist and had a bunch of people interested so I am sure it will work out....Its just killing me cause I am going to have too lay out like $2000 that could be going into my home right now and its killing me!

I also have a van that I purchased a few years ago that I store my unsold ebay items in. I bought it from a guy but we ever really finalized the transaction. In other words I still owe him like $100 bucks on it and he never gave me the title.It wasnt cause I didnt have the cash it was just a matter of not getting it done. He has wanted to buy it back from me for a while. He called me this morning and asked if he can take it and give my wife the cash. I told him yes and he can have all the stuff in the back (unsold ebay stuff) which is probably worth about a thousand dollars.....

This is killing me cause I feel like I am losing everything! We could have such a nice life together! I make over $6000 a month not including the extra cash I make on ebay a month and she makes around $2000 which isnt chicken feed! What the F**k!