Was it just my fault?

I was not dancing with any guys. I came to the dance floor and one of the guys put his hands around my shoulders. AFTER THAT my partner came up and said that he does not like it!!!! Did you actually read what I wrote?? I stayed there to prove the point that I am not going to do whatever you ask me to if you are jealous.

Uh, but you have given him reason to be upset. You cheated before.

I could not care less if some drunken girl had her arms around him. I trust him and that is it.

Ya well the difference there is you have cheated before, so of course he isn't going to be ok with it. Do you not see that? No, you don't, you just want to prove some stupid high school sophomore point. Why do you even bother having a boyfriend if you aren't going to be true to him, and seek to rub his nose in sh*t?

One more question: Would you be cool if your girlfriend called you a slut in front of your friends with no reason?

I wouldn't say it was for no reason, you have cheated on him before. However, according to you, it wasn't sex. So the slut remarks may be a little much, but you are a cheater nonetheless. I know you won't understand or care, but this is what happens when you have been wronged by someone. Anger sometimes gets the better of people. You act like you haven't done anything wrong for him to be angry about. Sorry, but you have.

Oh yeah, you would probably apologise to her that it was your fault that some drunken person put hands around you...I actually thought that people here can think

It is you that can't see that what you have done in the past, and continue to do, gives him a reason to feel the way he does. But then again, I don't know why he bothers with you and doesn't just go his separate way and find someone that won't cheat.

- YOU SHOULD NOT CALL YOU PARTNER NAMES

You shouldn't cheat on your partner and egg him on when something you do triggers his feelings of when you cheated.

Sorry, you are not a victim here.

Squish

Thank you. I know I fu*ked it up big time but the only thing I wish for is that he would never bring it up again ... I just wanted to see more opinions... I would never cheat.

You already did cheat. If you are in the company of another guy, and you kiss, its cheating. Got it?

Stitch 702 Thank you. I think I have a lot of work to do. We should definitely respect each other more.

If you are really interested in that, then you should start by trying not to be in the presence of other guys alone, or hanging out with other guys without your bf around.

Squish

My friend went for the kiss first. It was my fault for returning kiss back. I was drunk, hurt and didn't think straight. I have no excuse for this. It was my fault. I just wanted to know that the whole situation was / or was not my fault. I really thought that we were not getting back together because before I left we both said that our RS is over.

Ok, and how long have you been with your bf? Because you also said that 3 years prior you kissed this same guy. What was your excuse then?

And this "friend" isn't a friend. He has a romantic interest in you, and you have some in him to reciprocate romantic feelings through a kiss.

So stop calling him a friend. He is more than that.

The next day he appologised for his behaviour but I could not take the kiss back and didn't know how to tell him and was waiting a week to tell him! I was scared that it will ruin everything

Its already ruined if you can't remain faithful. And it will continue to be ruined if you think its acceptable to your bf to still be friends with this guy and continue to hang out with him.

but then I would rather have clear start than lie to him. The kiss didn't mean anything to me

What it means to you is irrelevant. It DOES mean something to your bf. And again, if you want to "respect" each other more, you'll stop hanging out with this other guy. No excuses.

• Author

nofool4u

Man, seriously. You need to get out and enjoy the life a little bit! Bit to much of comments. I did not cheat for the first time - it was a normal kiss ( my bf's bestfriend always gives kisses to everyone and my bf never mind this!) but that time he wanted to sleep with me and I did not allow it. I don't know if you guys just see cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat and that is it or you actually read some things?

If you do read it properly and all the comments then you know I've admited cheating! That was after he kicked the chair and called me a slut. -> just to make it clear for you to understand!

Thank you for your comments unfortunally I didn't take anything from them.

PS: Once again thank you Professor X ;)

nofool4u

Man, seriously. You need to get out and enjoy the life a little bit! Bit to much of comments. I did not cheat for the first time - it was a normal kiss ( my bf's bestfriend always gives kisses to everyone and my bf never mind this!)

but that time he wanted to sleep with me and I did not allow it.

Then it wasn't just a normal kiss. He wanted you, which made any kiss, no matter how you try to sugarcoat it, inappropriate.

I don't know if you guys just see cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat and that is it or you actually read some things?

When you say it was a kiss, its cheating. Oh but NOW you come back and say it is a friendship kind of kiss. Its called backpedaling.

I read EXACTLY what you said. Maybe you need to explain yourself better.

But doesn't matter, you changed things up a little here. The first time, this guy consider it making out. You said it was a normal kiss, but you couldn't tell your bf about it. Why not? I mean afterall, if it was just a "normal" kiss between friends, there shouldn't have been a problem.

But it wasn't just a kiss between friends and you know it. What? You even said it was about 3 seconds long. Count that out. Its longer than you think. I kiss between friends is a peck on the check. And thats about half a second at best.

If you do read it properly

I read it properly, you are just trying to excuse it away.