Does anyone have any encouragement?

RockGuy87

Philosoraptor

She is doing what she needs to heal as well. Cutting ties seems to be important to her and once she saw you were still facebook friends (she may have assumed you deleted her as you disappeared from her facebook).

• Author

I just have to stop reading into things because of what happened in the past. She once again has done this before. But we ended up being alright...

Philosoraptor
I just have to stop reading into things because of what happened in the past. She once again has done this before. But we ended up being alright...

Well right now you need to take care of yourself and stop worrying so much about what she is doing.

• Author

Why can I seriously just not get off the fact that I wanna say something. I know thats how NC works and that you most of the time feel worse afterwards, but damn I just cant refrain anymore. Im afraid Ill make too much progress of having something to say and then screw that up.

Philosoraptor

What is it that you feel the need to say? What do you hope to get in return from saying it?

• Author

Idk what exactly to say. I would want to avoid admitting my faults, i miss you, and what I have been up to for sure. But I feel like contacting her would do some good. Not in that I think she will all of a sudden want to come back but it would give me an answer either way. Some would say Ive already gotten my answer....but like ive mentioned NUMEROUS times. This happened last time and it took for me to reach out to her afterwards for her to open up.. so its either that happens, she doesnt answer, or tells me shes moved on.

Some of those obviously sting more than the other but at least I could stop wondering and if I have to start NC at day one at least it wont be like this where im doing NC but waiting to hear from her. Its only been 4 days NC so far which is either more or about the same I gave last time.

I still say at least give it some time and don't even make a decision right now. If she knows you contacted her after 4 or 5 days last time, she's probably sitting around expecting it to come from you again. If I were you, I would try to resist for a week or two, let her wonder why that phone call or email hasn't happened yet. Don't be a willing part in this game of "we break up, 4 or 5 days later he'll come calling".

But really nobody can tell you what to do. If you're convinced you'd be happier with contact either way, even if you think being totally shot down will just motivate you to move on and won't bother you too much, then it's your call.