She has Gigs

Alright, no merry christmas then....if she wanted to talk to me she would text me. But she's not going to...so why should I go out of my way to wish her a merry xmas?

Ahhhhh your catching on..maybe there is hope?

• Author
Ahhhhh your catching on..maybe there is hope?

Just give me time...its not easy. Basically lost the person I would talk to every day for 2 and half years 24/7. Now thats gone and feels like I'm alone. Yea I got friends, but we all have horrible scheduals that its difficult to meet up.

I would do a lot for her, always helped her with everything. Now she's on her own or leaching off the other guy. And I really hope her clingyness throws him off tract.

And there is some sign of hope that they might not have anything but just a friendship. After all he is searching on dating sites and he sends messages to other girls and his last message was sent at 1am today. This came from his ex gf. So if he did like her or saw some sort of interest in her....why do that? So to me, even if they do get together, it wouldn't last long. And even if they did get together his ex would get involved right away. While I remain nc and do nothing to get involved.

I know my mistakes in the relationship and I figured out how to fix them a a while back. Its just the pain is still there...and thats whats holding me back...

Just give me time...its not easy. Basically lost the person I would talk to every day for 2 and half years 24/7. Now thats gone and feels like I'm alone. Yea I got friends, but we all have horrible scheduals that its difficult to meet up.

I would do a lot for her, always helped her with everything. Now she's on her own or leaching off the other guy. And I really hope her clingyness throws him off tract.

And there is some sign of hope that they might not have anything but just a friendship. After all he is searching on dating sites and he sends messages to other girls and his last message was sent at 1am today. This came from his ex gf. So if he did like her or saw some sort of interest in her....why do that? So to me, even if they do get together, it wouldn't last long. And even if they did get together his ex would get involved right away. While I remain nc and do nothing to get involved.

I know my mistakes in the relationship and I figured out how to fix them a a while back. Its just the pain is still there...and thats whats holding me back...

you cant fix anything when youre miserable. as soon as she's stepping back she gonna crush you. i saw my ex yesterday, im feeling stronger then ever, but im still not over the breakup. she's trying to convince both me and herself that she made the right decision and at the same time she's telling me that "i" made it clear that things didnt work out. weird thing to say right? well i told her that im moving on. the interesting part in this scenario is that she's also trying to convince herself that i want her back at this point.

she's not even realizing it. she want me to love her, and she probably loves me, but she doesnt want a relationship with me. what do you think would happen if i told her, you know what? im going to fix this problem. she would step further away from me. people dont realize that the problem is a lost of attraction. how can you fix that?, well by being the guy you were when the relationship started. a happy guy with confidence. and how do you do that? you have to let go, make her miss you and try to understand what the problem is, how did you change? what made you change? this could take 6 months, 1 year? there's some people in my life that my brain cant get rid of.

im guessing the two of you arent in the same phase in life. you arent suitable for eachother right now. this doesnt mean you cant be together later on in life, just leave with a good impression.

Come on Sky.

Tell me you haven't had a fantasy that this guy takes her hostage, kidnaps her, he is holding her locked in a basement, but you, because of your great love, learnwhere she is being held, and you kick the locked door down and save her from her torture. Oh, and he comes in, very muscular, and lunges at you, she screams and you use a Karate flip and put him on his back. Then you say, "I don't want to hurt you, I don't believe in violence". then you carry her out of the house in your arms and take her home, she cries as you hold her, she realizes you are her lifeitme love.....PUKE!!

Dude, she is most likey banging this guy, that's just the way it is, accept it, see it in your mind, they are having sex, whether you can accept it or not.

2 years with no sex between you guys? I don't even call that a relationship. She's afraid to get pregnant? Come on, ever her of birth control and condoms?

You can do other stuff beyond intercourse to get each other off, none of that either I bet, why?

Dude, you are upset mainly because you feel you invested all that time and never got in them jeans and the thought of this guy getting in there in such a short time tears you up. Well, I assure you, they are doing the nasty, or at least you might as well accept that because she isn't doing it with you after 2 years, she never will.

Believe me, if she loved you and was in a real relationship with you, she would have been jumping your bones my friend.

You are kidding yourself here. I know I am being harsh with you, but this is what you need. You can't even be in a serious relationship with out sexual content because it's such a big part of what we are as humans.

This guy is already nailing it, get used to that thought, because whatever she is doing, it's the equivalent to you either way.

Obviously you are emotionally immature, and that's fine, but there is a time when you have to force yourself to grow up.

Why are you even letting this guys ex give you updates? You tell her, "Hey, her and I are not in any kind of relationship, I never even had sex with the girl, I don't want updates about her life, I don't care about hearing of what she is doing"

Sky, you were never in a real relationship with her if she didn't want sexual contact with you, come off of it and accept the truth. Time to grow up and face reality, hard reality, she is more than likely banging this guy, uh AND USING birth control, just like she would have with you had you been in a real relationship with her.

Time to move on, grow up, and get started with the rest of your life.