Why is she teasing me?

ksmit

Since I can't edit my posts, (thanks LS), I wanted to add that just in the last month she's probably walked by 20 times.

And she had no reason to walk by other then to get you to notice her. So that tells me she wants your attention. Give it to her and see what happens.

Dazdnconfuzed

I had an identical situation at work, infact this one kissed me too. I left my job for a better one and now she checks my blog several times a day but wont make any contact and she went completely cold turkey. I dont even have her number anymore lol...

• Author

We had some nice texts shot back and forth over the last couple days and I think I'm going to simply ask her out for a coffee today. Between her repetitively going out of the way to visit me at work and just recently telling me she had no plans this weekend, it seems appropriate to at least try. Now that I think of it, getting turned down again is far better than wondering for years what may have happened if I had simply took action. I'm probably overthinking, but if a girl didn't want to be asked out, why wouldn't she say she's "busy" or "hanging out with friends"?

The question now, after all our drama, what the hell do I talk about if I DO get her out? As much as I want to bring up our past, I feel like I should leave it completely behind us and just flirt like hell and keep things positive. Maybe even just start laughing out of the blue and say "you've been quite a mindfu*ck" you know that?" I feel like I owe her an apology for not being more forward, but I should probably leave it behind, right?

Next time I greet her, I'm going to give her a nice hug and look into her eyes when pulling away like "I want you". If you guys think it's appropriate, I'll squeeze in a kiss on the cheek too. (Keep in mind I've never kissed this girl before, not even on the cheek)

More thoughts/suggestions welcome.

Edited by ksmit
  • Author

Can anybody help with my previous post or provide ideas on how to proceed from here? This is the only thing on my mind lately. :/