:) Reason why I came back

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t183846/

Hey LS I haven't posted in a while but I just wanted to come back for a couple of reasons:

1) I just want to say Thank You to everyone who had written on one of my many topics on my topics of my ex cheating to Seperation/ Divorce from my wife, you all have been a God sent to me and I really appreciate all the kinds words, harsh criticism (I'm serious I'm thankful) and friendly advice from everyone, you all have helped me through one of the worst moments of my life so thanks again!!!

2) Just an update I'm doing well and happy moved on and started enjoying life again, I feel refreshed and less stress so to all those who are going through a Seperation/ Divorcre I know it looks real dim at the moment but take it from me life will get better and you'll be smiling soon. But anyways I took at job on the West Coast I figured since I'm a young man with no wife and kids might as well make the move, so all is well for me.

Now about my ex and this is all the information that I kinda know I don't know if she's still wit the OM *shrugs* but she emailed me about 4 days ago asking how I was doing, saying she was thinking about me (O_o) and that she can feel that I'm happy (Double O_o) I did respond but kept it brief. But a memeber of my family who see's her constanly said they they can tell something is wrong with her emotionally, but oh well. So my question is WTH for the random text??? Thanks Fam your the best...

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t183846/

Hey LS I haven't posted in a while but I just wanted to come back for a couple of reasons:

1) I just want to say Thank You to everyone who had written on one of my many topics on my topics of my ex cheating to Seperation/ Divorce from my wife, you all have been a God sent to me and I really appreciate all the kinds words, harsh criticism (I'm serious I'm thankful) and friendly advice from everyone, you all have helped me through one of the worst moments of my life so thanks again!!!

2) Just an update I'm doing well and happy moved on and started enjoying life again, I feel refreshed and less stress so to all those who are going through a Seperation/ Divorcre I know it looks real dim at the moment but take it from me life will get better and you'll be smiling soon. But anyways I took at job on the West Coast I figured since I'm a young man with no wife and kids might as well make the move, so all is well for me.

Now about my ex and this is all the information that I kinda know I don't know if she's still wit the OM *shrugs* but she emailed me about 4 days ago asking how I was doing, saying she was thinking about me (O_o) and that she can feel that I'm happy (Double O_o) I did respond but kept it brief. But a memeber of my family who see's her constanly said they they can tell something is wrong with her emotionally, but oh well. So my question is WTH for the random text??? Thanks Fam your the best...

my ex texted me to, how are you, and i didn't think about it to much. she sounds happy when we speak, and she agreed to a coffee with no questions asked. i dont know if it really means anything, maybe she's acting nice. its hard to tell when its about yourself, but i cant help getting my hopes up.

first ask yourself what you think since you know her better. but that sounds like she's thinking about you to me. why would she bother texting something like that if she didn't?

She's realised the grass isn't always greener and is perhaps thinking of getting back with you. BEWARE is all I will say.

Good luck with your new life.

She's realised the grass isn't always greener and is perhaps thinking of getting back with you. BEWARE is all I will say.

Good luck with your new life.

yes beware. dont just ake her back, make her work for it. if she loves you she will

• Author
yes beware. dont just ake her back, make her work for it. if she loves you she will

Nah I don't want her back it's too many things going against us. To many bad feelings between families another reason is that I want kids she already has kids and doesn't want anymore and plus I moved cross country so nah I'm good....