what do i do?

david.bentley

david.bentley

hey guys. only just joined, but will give relationship advice. I consider myself to have a decent idea for helping people with relationships, but this particular issue I'm having with a friend of mine has me scratching my head.

I know that I have a psychological issue (my girlfriend killed herself. you would too), and my very special friend knows this. but lately, somethings been happening with her. there has been a void in our friendship that I've tried to fill. but I managed to get out of her boyfriend that she now no longer trusts me. she tells me to open up to her (close friends remember?) and I did. now she has chucked a ****ty at me (excuse language).

what should I do? I've pondered for hours and found nothing, so I'm seeing whether or not anyone on the interwebs knows a possible solution to my issue. the question: how do I regain someone's trust if you dont know what you did wrong? I can't think of anything that I did that would cause a betrayal of trust. if possible, include solutions that dont result in breaking off ties cause she is very important to me. thanks in advance :)