Found 3 saved messages from his ex girlfriend on his phone...is that bad?

purplepanda

He used me.

We weren't even dating for 2 days before I found that out.

So don't blame me.

People move on from relationships at different speeds. While one person might delete/block everything and anything they had to remind them of someone, another might keep them as "fond memories".

I'm the latter. I keep text messages, emails, chats, pictures...mostly because I learned something from that relationship and try to remember the fond memories more then the bad times.

Maybe that's what he was doing? I dunno.

You sound like you have your mind pretty made up tho and I hate to hear you were used, because I have stood in those shoes MANY times and it's the absolute WORST thing anyone can do to you.

Learn from it and move on. Try to move on without anger. Anger and vengance are such ugly emotions and a waste of energy.

Chin up buttercup. :D

• Author
People move on from relationships at different speeds. While one person might delete/block everything and anything they had to remind them of someone, another might keep them as "fond memories".

I'm the latter. I keep text messages, emails, chats, pictures...mostly because I learned something from that relationship and try to remember the fond memories more then the bad times.

Maybe that's what he was doing? I dunno.

You sound like you have your mind pretty made up tho and I hate to hear you were used, because I have stood in those shoes MANY times and it's the absolute WORST thing anyone can do to you.

Learn from it and move on. Try to move on without anger. Anger and vengance are such ugly emotions and a waste of energy.

Chin up buttercup. :D

When all his friends text me and make fun of me saying I "open my legs on command" (NOT TRUE, this has happened only once!!!). Then I think...how do they know? Unless he bragged about it.

Used. Me. :/

And I'm not angry, except at myself. I'm just sad that it never works out.

• Author
It wasn't to make you feel bad. But if you don't respect yourself, then no guy will, either.

I wasn't aware I wasn't respecting myself?

I said no many times before that!!! How was I supposed to know? :,(