why do women string men along and then cancel at the last minute?

Lobouspo

Wow, you sound like a strong, confident woman...

I'm pretty strong and confident. You sound like a jerky a**hat. If a woman were on here posting the same thing about a guy, you'd be high-fiving the guy for being a player. LOL

• Author
I am not going to get into insults but if you don't like a guy why not just tell him and let him move on?

THIS

While I am responsible for starting this thread, this whole experience has made me look in the mirror. In the past I have just vanished and ignored women who were into me, didn't even bother to cancel sometimes when we made plans. I would just ignore their calls, texts etc., because I really don't like confrontation in these situations. To quote an old obscure Sammy Hagar song, "karma has hit me in the face like an 18 pound sledge". I go back into the dating world a chastened and humbled man, and hopefully have learned a valuable lesson

I'm pretty strong and confident. You sound like a jerky a**hat. If a woman were on here posting the same thing about a guy, you'd be high-fiving the guy for being a player. LOL

Quick to anger and not above throwing out insults too. You're quite a catch.

For the record, a strong and confident woman wouldn't have to result to canceling, instead of being upfront about what she wants or doesn't want.

THIS

While I am responsible for starting this thread, this whole experience has made me look in the mirror. In the past I have just vanished and ignored women who were into me, didn't even bother to cancel sometimes when we made plans. I would just ignore their calls, texts etc., because I really don't like confrontation in these situations. To quote an old obscure Sammy Hagar song, "karma has hit me in the face like an 18 pound sledge". I go back into the dating world a chastened and humbled man, and hopefully have learned a valuable lesson

Wow, you're just as bad if not worse then the women.

I hope you learned your lesson.

Edited by somedude81