hoping to reconnect again

MsKnightSoul

Anyways, here is my story about me and my lil sister(is actually my cousin but is like my lil sister) I love this girl so much, she's my number one! Lol! I make i sound like were in a relationship haha :p the way it sounds.

Somehow we lost connection, I guess you can say that were scared, and shy to meet and what not. She was 9, Me 15 at the time when we first connected, always hanging out, i would always tell her i love her, hug her, and what not, joke around. We'd go on trips with the family every year with her, I didnt have a person quite like her, well close to me like that. xD thats when me & family moved outta town, far away. We lost connection, I always told her that i would come get her some day, cause she wanted to come live with us, but never happened.

Now that were young adults, her being 15, me 21 years old. (6yrs apart) She has really grown up, she has friends were she lives, going school, and a job, a very busy busy girl. Last year, i asked her if she wanted to move with us she didnt answer, me guessing she doesnt want to hurt my feelings. Since she made friends, thats what probably made her want to stay. Well, its kinda awkward for her to be talking to me since i kinda bloew up on her on facebook...lol..i was mad, and everything that i feed on my angry. it grew to were i wanted to explode, i exploded on her, tellingher how i felt, which made me feel all sad after doing that. oh well, had to be done lol...its in the past already, I was aware of how i reacting. 2 months ago, the first time i seen her, we didnt see each other but i seen her from the window i got scared, my heart pounding. Me thinking of that time i exploded on facebook on her, and freaking out Lol! telling myself to eff it, i wont care.. :p but i seen her again sept 3rd, my cousins wedding, she was in the wedding party, i approached her and say "how come no hug?" i forgot what she said, but u can tell we were shy to meet. but just told myself again to eff it just meet anyways. plus she wrote on FB inbox to me saying "sorry if it feels like im ignoring you!

it just feels differnt now!? ever since that inbox? anyways here a heart! <3

ily." to me i was happy, that she msged me...lol :p xD I just love this girl of mine! <3 since we became adult we shy, and scared of our feelings and hurting each other. i know that! not like when we were younger and not caring in the world! but i sent her a msg not to long ago, saying lets reconnect again. well thats my story, Lol! i know my typo isnt all good to much "since's" and others xD

To the people i really love, i really really do say what i want to feel to them. I express it to them, well sometimes :p xD Let me know what you think! :D

PENNY I LOVE YOU FOREVER, MY GIRL! <3 :D

Edited by MsKnightSoul