A bad dream jolted me into reality.

FolderWife

I came on here Saturday, and screamed my head off in frustration about my marriage. I came on here twice, poured out my anger, and then went to the bathroom and cried my eyes out, until the pain subsided.

I was ready to leave.

Last night, I had a dream that my husband and I had seperated, but we were living together...just in seperate parts of the house. In my dream, I came into the living room, to find him napping on the couch. I had a call from a friend, who wanted to borrow my car for a date she was meeting at 5 p.m.

At about 4:30, my husband awoke, quickly got dressed, and left. For some reason, it hit me that he was meeting my friend for a date :( I looked at the clock, and saw that he was going to be about 15 minutes early for their date, and I remembered how when we were dating, he was always early. :(

I found their vehicles in the parking lot of Walmart, so I went inside to find them. I turned a corner, and as I was looking down an aisle, I heard my friend say, "Hi, Monday." I turned to see my friend and my husband together. She asked if I was spying on them, and I came up with some excuse that I needed some keys off of my keyring that I had loaned her.

I quickly awoke, and realized how unhappy I would be without my husband :( The dream seemed SO REAL. Just like my husband and I weren't married any more, and seeing him with another woman made me realize that I couldn't live if he was with someone else.

I don't know where I am going with this post. My husband and I still have major problems to work through. I guess I just wanted to share my experience :confused:

Dr. Phil often suggests to people that they imagine what they'd say to whomever they are fighting with if they knew this was their last day on earth. It's amazing how that sort of thinking will focus one.

I really hope you two manage to work out all the issues.