***** test questions

antz2411

Girlfriend: "What if one day you find someone better than me?"

anyone of you guys ever get something similar to this? with your ex-girl or current one?

i dont know why women do this kinda crap lol, the question in it's premise is not fair.

i'm assuming that she would not do the same thing, like by her asking the question, she's somehow not eligible to leave if she found someone better.

so i was taken back by her question for a second like "wtf, we're hanging out and she asks me a dumb ass out of topic question in front of everybody!"

so i told her "honestly, i'd probably leave, just like you would leave if you found someone much better than me. But as long as you keep doing what you did to make me want to love you, there won't be anyone better"

haha she stfu after that... i just really want to know when you women ask these type of questions.. is it sincere or there is a different agenda to it?

Ive asked questions like that in relationships. i always ask out of sincerity. Ive asked because im insecure and afraid to lose the person as well.

Girls also dig for compliments! im guilty of that.

• Author
Ive asked questions like that in relationships. i always ask out of sincerity. Ive asked because im insecure and afraid to lose the person as well.

i don't think it was sincere at all, she asked me in front of 4 of our friends. my answer was sincere though lol

Personally, I tell them "Yeah, I don't play these games." If I know it's a test question, that's the answer they get.

Bruised Not Broken
Girlfriend: is it sincere or there is a different agenda to it?

I think it mainly comes out of insecurity...wanting some type of reassurance...I think your answer was pretty damn good :)

i've never asked this question - - out loud - - to a guy before. have i wondered about it? yes. i think a lot of people do. it comes from insecurity - - as Bruised not Broken said. and really - - the insecurity is my issue, not his.

what she asked was a rhetorical question. but i wouldn't see it as a test question per se. but that's just me.

but i think it was kind of out of line for her to ask you that in front of a group of people. no one likes to be put on the spot like that.

Edited by radiodarcy
Girlfriend: "What if one day you find someone better than me?"

anyone of you guys ever get something similar to this? with your ex-girl or current one?

i dont know why women do this kinda crap lol, the question in it's premise is not fair.

i'm assuming that she would not do the same thing, like by her asking the question, she's somehow not eligible to leave if she found someone better.

so i was taken back by her question for a second like "wtf, we're hanging out and she asks me a dumb ass out of topic question in front of everybody!"

so i told her "honestly, i'd probably leave, just like you would leave if you found someone much better than me. But as long as you keep doing what you did to make me want to love you, there won't be anyone better"

haha she stfu after that... i just really want to know when you women ask these type of questions.. is it sincere or there is a different agenda to it?

I never asked that question to my ex bf.

He, on the contrary, did asked me those kind of weird questions:

-Why are you still with me ?

-Don't you think you could do better ?

-Suppose some rich dude takes you away from me, what then ?

Insecurity, low selfesteem and instable personality are red flags if you want to make a relationship work...

I was being sincere when i was with my bf, i really was.

This was a major issue with my recent girlfriend of 3 years... She'd ask me these types of questions, and I would be honest but try to reassure her... well, after a while it stopped working and she accused me of never loving her and "using" her until something better came along. :eek:

Sometimes you just can't convince them, and it's really heart breaking. :(

That kind of stress in a relationship I've learned is really toxic and needs to be dealt with in a constructive manner. Maybe that's couple's counseling, or maybe that's temporary separation? I don't know, I'm still young and learning myself...

• Author
I think it mainly comes out of insecurity...wanting some type of reassurance...I think your answer was pretty damn good :)

its a turnoff!

• Author

i rarely compliment her.. im pretty sure she already knows she looks good. i always catch her staring at mirrors everytime we pass one. i just keep it to myself.

Ha ha ha I wonder how many other guys she's banged since you embarrassed her by responding this way.

When will you guys learn?

i don't think it was sincere at all, she asked me in front of 4 of our friends. my answer was sincere though lol

I'm sure it was, but sincerity wasn't called for in that situation.

You purposely humiliated her in front of all your friends, she will get payback by sexually humiliating you, and rest assured, all your friends will find out about that as well. In fact several of your friends are probably looking to bang her right now, if they haven't already succeeded.

i've never asked this question - - out loud - - to a guy before. have i wondered about it? yes. i think a lot of people do. it comes from insecurity - - as Bruised not Broken said. and really - - the insecurity is my issue, not his.

what she asked was a rhetorical question. but i wouldn't see it as a test question per se. but that's just me.

but i think it was kind of out of line for her to ask you that in front of a group of people. no one likes to be put on the spot like that.

You folks are all joking, right?

The only correct answer to that question is something like: "It's impossible for me to answer your question because I can't possibly conceive of someone who could be better than you in any way!" with a big smile, then give her a hug, chuckle, and change the subject.

Obviously she was insecure and the reason she was insecure is evident from your attitude: she's just a temporary f-buddy for you--which she must have suspected, or she wouldn't have asked. She was trying to put you on the spot by asking in front of friends, thinking that you wouldn't be crude enough to humiliate her and tell her what you really think about her and the relationship.

Now you have seriously (and quite unnecessarily) publicly hurt her feelings because YOU are equally as insecure and therefore needed the ego boost of deliberately humiliating her in front of your group of friends.

She will get her revenge on you in the usual way in these cases: By cheating on you at the first opportunity, with the person she thinks it will hurt you most--your best friend, for example.

And he will oblige her because you're an idiot.

Edit: I forgot to add--you do realize that you actually gave her permission to cheat on you, don't you? In front of all your friends? By acknowledging sure she can and will cheat if she finds someone better--just like YOU would--you gave her tacit permission to go looking and to find someone "better" and to cheat on you.

Oh no I forgot, you're not too smart are you?

You didn't realize when you were being such a smarty pants that you gave her permission to go cock-hunting did you? It was more important to make a joke at her expense and humiliate her wasn't it?

Now when she inevitably cheats on you, or suddenly just dumps you for another guy, she can simply say: "He was better (bigger?) than you."

Edited by MilfinBerle
  • Author
Question for you! Are you going to stay with her and why are you or why arent you?

im stickin' with her.. this girl was the one that walked out on me but for good reason since i took her for granted and i understood why. i didn't realize how much i cared for this chick until i actually lost her. i didnt plead or beg to get her back. i simply looked at the whole relationship and figured out the mistakes i made and apologized. we didnt talk for about a month since i figured she needed her space but she came back.

• Author
Ha ha ha I wonder how many other guys she's banged since you embarrassed her by responding this way.

When will you guys learn?

I'm sure it was, but sincerity wasn't called for in that situation.

You purposely humiliated her in front of all your friends, she will get payback by sexually humiliating you, and rest assured, all your friends will find out about that as well. In fact several of your friends are probably looking to bang her right now, if they haven't already succeeded.

since that happend not to long ago and we've been together ever since none.. im not with her tonight so maybe she'll have opportunites haha.. thats the least bit of my worries. this chick has never given me a reason for me to even think shes cheating on me but if she does thats on her and if she wants to tell me that she did later on then she will get the cut off or if she decides to take it to her grave then she wont get the cut off because i will never know. like i said its the least bit of my worries because i won't be the one living with guilt. i for one will never cheat on someone i love and care for.

i purposely humiliated her? wow ok, she also knows not to ask me questions like that in front of everybody since this is not the first time she has done that and i have spoken to her about it before.

my friends banging her? ok buddy, why would you even think that? for one i can never picture my friends doing that to me because i keep a tight circle of friends and i know there loyalties. just because you have learned through a life experience that friends have done that to you does not mean everybody else good friends would do that. i have quality friends, i cant really say the same about you.

• Author

Edit: I forgot to add--you do realize that you actually gave her permission to cheat on you, don't you? In front of all your friends? By acknowledging sure she can and will cheat if she finds someone better--just like YOU would--you gave her tacit permission to go looking and to find someone "better" and to cheat on you.

Oh no I forgot, you're not too smart are you?

You didn't realize when you were being such a smarty pants that you gave her permission to go cock-hunting did you? It was more important to make a joke at her expense and humiliate her wasn't it?

Now when she inevitably cheats on you, or suddenly just dumps you for another guy, she can simply say: "He was better (bigger?) than you."

dood if i found someone better than her that can make me happier and make me live are more fulfilling life then yes I WOULD CONSIDER LEAVING! i would be lying to her if i said no... and if for some reason she found someone better (or BIGGER in your terms lol) than me that can give her a better life than i can.. then who am i to tell her dont leave? all i want is for this chick to be happy and if another man can make her happier than i can then im all for it. i don't worry about those things though because shes pretty damn happy her needs are being met, i just can't help her with her insecurities thats her own problem she needs to deal with.

I would requestion her, what does she mean by "better", define it- bigger breasts, ass, longer hair, more money? What is that better (maybe you will find out her insecure part)? I would say I like her the way she is.

But then again, this sounds like something I would ask myself, I am male... makes me think Im nowhere near to have a relationship.

If questions like that arise, I would conclude this is not Love we are having. This movie comes to mind: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0497986/

Queen of Hearts 10

This is a Good one. Yes she is fishing for some security.

Guess what the answer is? A big diamond ring to stop all of that !

So are you the BIG MAN enough to do it ????????????????????????????????

If you LIKE it put a ring on it !! Yeah ! :bunny:

Queen of Hearts 10

• Author
This is a Good one. Yes she is fishing for some security.

Guess what the answer is? A big diamond ring to stop all of that !

So are you the BIG MAN enough to do it ????????????????????????????????

If you LIKE it put a ring on it !! Yeah ! :bunny:

Queen of Hearts 10

you're funny!

I answer truthfully. She did ask me that question and I said I'd leave and be with the other girl. I added that it was her job to be the best girl for me and it was mine to be the best guy for her. I also told her that so far she was doing a great job and I wasn't even doing so much as looking at other women.

Maybe it's a cold way to put it, but it's reality I'm afraid.

• Author
I answer truthfully. She did ask me that question and I said I'd leave and be with the other girl. I added that it was her job to be the best girl for me and it was mine to be the best guy for her. I also told her that so far she was doing a great job and I wasn't even doing so much as looking at other women.

Maybe it's a cold way to put it, but it's reality I'm afraid.

i agree with you man 100%