Falling In Love From Long Distance?

• Author

All of that said, I do agree with previous posts that you need to be 100% honest with how you present yourself and how you act online. Neither of us had fabricated any part of ourselves nor did we embellish anything.

Yup this is what I've been doing these last 2 months. I don't meet till about the holiday season so its going to be awhile. The best I can do is lower the expectation of from her side by showing all the ugly side of me first. The part about me that might make most girls feel awkward and raise red flags and may back away. This way she knows exactly what she is getting and if she knows all the bad stuff or the unattractive stuff about me and still is into me than I don't have to worry too much about being rejected when we meet.

At least it will lessen the blow of being rejected. This way she knows exactly what she is getting when I come off the plane in terms of looks, personality, job, ect, ect.

• 3 weeks later...

Not fall in love, but I'd gotten to know someone so well (as well as you could via technology) that I really wanted to meet them in person and hoped that the falling in love would come next.

• 1 month later...

Hey you guys, I just wanted to let you know that the meeting went great! We are still very much in love and will be living together for a while, while we figure out how to make this long distance thing not long distance anymore. After meeting I realized I don't ever want to be that far apart again and he feels the same way. So don't give up on Long Distance! I'm living proof that it can sometimes work out and even when you haven't met each other in real life you CAN fall in love :)

• Author

Good to get a new update from you. Thought things went bad so you didn't want to post an update.

How did the first meeting go? Was he want you expected? Did you guys kiss or hug on the first meeting?