feelings for an older man

Thanks for sharing your story.

I too am pursuing an older man (I'm 26, he's 43.)

Not to hijack your thread, but I would love to hear from men on the best way to flirt with them.

Please keep us updated!

• Author

Goldenspoon: I've been talking with him much, much more, but I haven't made a definitive move. Only since my first post on this (and then the choking incident) did I really seriously aim to pursue this. I think I needed to talk with him more to butter him up. I was really hoping he'd make some kind of move first since I don't want to look stupid if he freaks out and rejects me. I know, I know...I need to suck it up and make a move ;)

I'm wondering if it's best to proceed kinda cautiously. I don't know how long it has been since he has been in a relationship...sort of like not wanting to make any sudden movements around a feral cat when trying to catch it! I can't believe I'm in this situation. When I walk out to get lunch, all these guys in cars wave, honk, and stare at me. I'm not being arrogant, but guys seem to like my looks. Guys usually come to me and ask me out, and on the few occasions when I've done the asking (with guys who I wasn't crushing on as badly as this one), they jump at the chance to go out with me. But here I fall this dude :lmao:

• Author

Hi EllieD! Nope, you aren't hijacking the thread! I'd love other people's suggestions too on how to flirt with an older guy. I don't want to be too over the top and send him running, but at the same time, I have to send a signal that I'd consider going out with him.

stargazer5466

Of course he is attracted to you. He doesn't think he stands a chance, and does not want to humiliated himself. You will have to ask him out first.