Wife starting to get abusive and in front of neighbors too.

• Author
Notice you didn't answer the question about whether she, the person you're "training", is taking steroids.

So again, if she's so abusive and you're so scared, where does your poor little handicapped son fit into all of this dysfunction? You're not concerned that she's going to rage out and hurt him? I read nothing but stuff about body-building but not talk about your child and what kind of environment he's living in. As an adult you get to choose where you reside, he doesn't. According to you Mommy is a time-bomb. Why are you allowing your son to be around someone so volatile and rageful?

Lady, please stay the **** out of my threads. I dont know what your deal is. My son is happy as hell. He has a great life. I mean I wish I got to do all the things he gets to do, and see all the places he gets to when I was a kid. He has what most consider an ideal childhood. He has everything. Yes mom is a little hot tempered but she's always been like that. He's used to it more than anyone. He loves to spend time with her. Absolutely loves to be around her. Thats not a trait of a child who lives in fear of someone.

Lady, please stay the **** out of my threads. I dont know what your deal is. My son is happy as hell. He has a great life. I mean I wish I got to do all the things he gets to do, and see all the places he gets to when I was a kid. He has what most consider an ideal childhood. He has everything. Yes mom is a little hot tempered but she's always been like that. He's used to it more than anyone. He loves to spend time with her. Absolutely loves to be around her. Thats not a trait of a child who lives in fear of someone.

The saddest sentence in your post above was "he's used to it more than anyone." That's heartbreaking.

You've posted that when she's abusive to you that you'd like to "knock her the **** out", she punches you, she breaks things, she kicks you, she loudly verbally assaults you so that others can hear. This is a healthy, nurturing environment for a child, particularly one with a cognitive impairment? Jesus Christ. I hope and pray that one day one of your neighbors will call CPS.

And these are public forums, you can't dictate who responds to your posts and who can't.

Edited by country_gurl
  • Author
The saddest sentence in your post above was "he's used to it more than anyone." That's heartbreaking.

You've posted that when she's abusive to you that you'd like to "knock her the **** out", she punches you, she breaks things, she kicks you, she loudly verbally assaults you so that others can hear. This is a healthy, nurturing environment for a child, particularly one with a cognitive impairment? Jesus Christ. I hope and pray that one day one of your neighbors will call CPS.

And these are public forums, you can't dictate who responds to your posts and who can't.

I cannot believe how stupid you are. How can you say that when you havent even met us in person? That is one of the most ignorant statements I have read in my life. I really wish you would stop reading and replying to my posts.

God that pisses me off because you have no clue what we are like, and you say something like that. I post here because I need to get stuff off my chest. I dont need idiots wishing for CPS to take my kid for no reason. You have issues. You really do.

You're going to act like you know us better than our family and friends that spend hours and hours everyday with us. People that trust us with their kids, because we have the best household of anyone they know.

Your just so far off base its not even funny. Its very offensive that you can make such a harsh judgement based on my rants and vents about my wife. You think Im the only guy who hates certain things about their wife??

What deluded world do you live in? Relationships arent perfect and they take work.

Edited by DarkPrince

mental abuse is just as bad as physical abuse. If you love your wife, then you need to sit her down and tell her that he behavior is unexceptable and you will not take it anymore. She sounds a little bipolar to me. I only say this cause i was her once. Lost a good man because of being untreated so long. If she isnt willing to get help, walk away, leave maybe she will after you leave and then you can work on fixing what is wrong. PLease do not let her do this to you any longer, it is unexceptable behaviour. Alot of men think like you do, they will be arrested but women abuse me just the same. Maybe you need to call the police on her.

darkprince wrote:

[/b]

Um, the only "supplements" that a body builder would take that would cause aggression would be steroids. And you admit that you're her trainer so obviously you know what she's taking and IF she's taking steroids then of course you should know where her sudden aggression is coming from.......so then what is the point of posting here and leaving out such a relevant detail?

And if she is taking 'roids and is as rageful and volatile as you describe, do you really think your autistic child is in a SAFE environment?

Jesus.

I formally and hereby declare +1

Such behavior typically is rooted in insecurity. She needs to be made aware of the behavior and reassured that you love her.

When she does it in the future... without emotion, tell her, "what you said was insulting, rude, and unacceptable". Follow that up with something like, "I will take care of whatever it is that you need and work through whatever problems you are having". The key here is to not engage emotionally and to never lose your cool.

• 3 weeks later...
She's been much better the last few days. I've learned how to avoid getting her angry. Once I see the signs coming, I throw her a quick joke to make her laugh, or change the subject really quick to throw her off. I feel like Im taming a wild lioness.

She's no danger to anyone.

This is called justification. The fact that you have to calm her down otherwise she'll hurt you is abuse. You need to get out, and fight for custody of your son.

Oh, and for your first post? No police officer will ignore the evidence of your abuse because of your size. Go to the police and remember, women have equal rights.. NOT superior rights.

My wife has been very verbally abusive to me lately. Worse is that she has now been doing it in front of the neighbors. It is humiliating. I feel like a complete loser when she does it. I want to knock her the **** out. Thats how much she degrades me. She doesnt know when to stop. She goes too far, and says very personal insults to me very loud so that everyone can hear her. Then she calls me a pussy for letting her do it.

I dont know what to do.This is new, and I do not like it at all. She kicks me, and punches me. She breaks things. I do not want to call the police, because i am the male and I will get arrested because I am bigger.

I am baffled. I asked her what the source of new new anger is from, and she always says something different each time. She is lying, and I dont know whats really wrong.

So sorry for your pain! I seen and heard about this lot...A passive man like yourself marries/stays with an abusive woman? Your too scare of losing or upsetting her that you just always say yes to everything she says! You have to leave her! There are no excuses for domestic violence...Man if your kid sees this...he will go through the same cycle!