Just need some advice and to speak to somebody, wife isn't in love with me anymore.

• Author

I love my son very much and look forward to time with him. I didn't mean that I was using our son as a pawn to get my wife back.

I already know I was spoiled in this marriage. My wife gave, gave and gave some more and I had no problem taking and asking for more. I am selfish and was spoiled by my wife. I took her love and our marriage for granted. I already know that. The hard part is finding a way to change and hopefully in the future my wife will see this. These are only a couple of the things that I think of that caused our marriage to get in trouble. I blame myself completely for this. I barely ever gave to her and sometimes when I did she didn't take because I made her feel bad. My wife wanted to move out of the area we live in and I kept saying wait. My two reasons were that I didn't think we had the money and I wanted our son to finish kindergarten at the private school he had been going to since he was 2. I know now that we would of had the money, especially in the area we live in because of how much we would of made from the sale and also kids are very smart but at such a young age they do forget things and make friends easier then older kids and adults. He would of been ok with moving, eventually.

I WAS spoiled by my wife and I know it. I hope I can change and it isn't to late for our marriage.

• Author

I don't really know if my wife gave me any small hints about her feelings, we still went out, still had sex, said I love you etc... I wish she had hit me with that proverbial 2*4 when her feelings started to go.

Instead I got the bomb, I'm not happy and I'm not in love with you anymore.

I used to think there was a chance but all she cares about is buying stuff for her apt. her job and not as much as before but her car. She keeps telling our son as soon as she moves out she will spend time with him.

The rare time he thinks Mommy and Daddy won't be living togethr he is sad about but we try to change the subject real fast.

I love my wife and care about her, I just wish I could be sitting with her right now holding her hand.

I'm going to miss smelling her perfume in the bathroom in the morning after she leaves.

I already miss holding her hand, holding her, kissing her and just being with her.

[color=blue][/color][color=darkblue][/color][color=indigo][/color]

I was reading this post and it is truly interesting. I am going through the same thing. My wife of 4 1/2 years has left to go stay w/ her parents. I found out about 3 weeks ago that she was having an emotional affair w/ a co-worker. They kissed and hugged but never had sex. It tore me apart. my life changed. I too ignored the warning signs for some time. My wife also said that she still loves me but she is not in love w/ me. I have experienced all of the emotions. Both of us have started individual therapy and it is helping. I encourage you guys to start a journal and write out your emotions. It helps. I also have been reading John Gray, "men are from Mars, Women Are From Venus." Wow, if I would have only read it earlier. Well I wish you well. It will get better. Hang in there fellas!