Sagittarius Woman vs. Piscean Man (Is this Love?)

• Author

im still stubborn (sniff!sniff!) bout not calling him and waiting for him to call......

say he calls me after this, should i pick up? maybe he did have his reasons......

pick up and can i be angry..... feel really angry... ugh!

Do you want to talk to him or do you want to make a point?

IF you genuinely like this guy DON'T play games and DON'T be stubborn just to 'prove a point'

I am an arian and I have been through all this. TRUST ME. They are not like us fire signs, so don't look for the spark, the fight, the 'passion' as it just isn't there.

They don't get the 'have a good discussion' excuse, they 'talk...softy'.

In you saying 'should I pick up' it simply means that after all this time of YOU making things that have or haven't happened mean something you will then make HIM responsible for what YOU made up and act accordingly before getting facts :o

Not good

• Author

thanks kat and all who have replied. i dont feel any better but i'm just gonna have faith that a call from him will come nomatter how many days more.... hopefully.

i will talk to him and tell him how upset i've been and he does know how i feel..... we have been going out for the last few months so when i get the chance i'll open up slowly and find out where he stands in this.

:) will keep you guys posted...... if nothing happens, i'll be back here with more ranting.... sigh ;)

• Author

IT'S DAY 15 of no calls from him.

what if he just wanted a casual relationship.... should i allow that... i mean, if he wants just 'casual' , i dunno where to put my feelings. what do i do?

today at work, our mutual friend, my workmate called him and they were on the phone for a loooong time. still not contacted me.

what's up with him? getting so complicated and confusing.

I am sorry but you are just getting annoying now.

If you want to call him call him, if you don't don't.

We are not going to sit here and give you constant half an hour pet talks.

• Author

I called. He didnt pick up.

I texted him. "Hi. its been a while since we last spoke or saw each other. Wondering if you are free to meet up."

He's not returning my call and there's no messages from him.

Sigh! Now i feel like crying coz I really feel horrible.