What matters more--boob size to men, or penis size to women?

EnigmaticClarity

Not necessarliy lol!! I consider myself slim, I only way like 117-120lbs and am 5'4", and have a naturally large chest, stinkin' genetics my mom is tiny I got them from my grandma who looks like me. I think the only thing that is obnoxious is huge fake boobs, I could never go under the knife cause needles scare me, but to each their own. Can you guys tell the difference between real and fake?

if you're talking about silicone, in a fraction of a second, yes, and it's a huge turnoff.

if you're talking about other modification, so to speak (lifts, reductions, etc.) not as easily but the scars are never completely invisible.

xoxoDaniellexoxo
if you're talking about silicone, in a fraction of a second, yes, and it's a huge turnoff.

if you're talking about other modification, so to speak (lifts, reductions, etc.) not as easily but the scars are never completely invisible.

Good to know!! Thank god mine are real.

AmEricanWomann

While I enjoy the aesthetics of a nicely sized and well shaped penis, unless it appears to be the victim of some communicable disease, a man's John Thomas will neither be a deal maker or breaker for me.

I posted earlier this week about a man from another country who I had been talking to and exchanging pictures with and I did mention what a lovely member he had, but I was only able to appreciate it because I had already become attracted to the rest of him. He was physically my type in other ways first. Broad shoulders, big chest, muscular arms, nice face, etc. Also what attracted me to him was the flood of compliments he sent my way. He constantly called me sexy, beautiful, stunning, amazing..etc. So when I got to see more of him, the bountiful apparatus between his legs just added another pleasing dimension to his appearance.

If I hadn't been attracted to his face and body and had he not been attracted to me, I would have had no urge to explore him any further. Conversely, if he had been less then stellarly endowed, I might have been slightly disappointed, but only slightly. It would have not been the end of the world. Unfortunately, I had to stop our conversations because we just weren't compatible. However if we had continued talking, it would not have been because of what he carried between his legs.

I think this is where many men have a mistaken notion about women. They believe that a man's penis size will make a difference in whether or not we decide to date or sleep with a guy. While I'm sure there might be some exceptions, for the majority of women, it will make no difference at all whether or not we go to bed with a man.

If we like a man, we wont turn him away because his penis is smaller than average and if we aren't attracted to him, then even a tool that has to be carried around in a wheel barrel won't turn our no into a yes.

Imagine it this way, picture some food that you really love. Maybe the best chocolate cake ever, sure you'll want a big slice, but if all that's being served are sample sizes, you're not going to say no, you'll take it, and be grateful you were able to have any at all.

Now try to imagine a food you are repulsed by. For me it would be fried liver and onions, maybe, for me its mushy canned peas. If someone tried to tempt me into eating it by saying "Oh I know you hate liver, but here's a really huge peice of it for you!" or "here's a super size spoonful of soggy peas."...It would not make me more likely to want it.

Penis size. And here's why.

No man would refuse to date or sleep with a woman because her boobs were too big or too small.

But if some girls are talking and one says that Johny has a little dick, all the girls who heard it, instantly write Johny of regardless if they were interested in him or not.

Conversely, if girls hear that Johny has a really big dick, they might want to try it out. I've heard stories of guys getting laid just because somebody told her that he had a big one.

More proof can be found on craigslist where most of the women are demanding big dicks.

Yeah ^

Also a woman with small breasts and nice hips and booty can still look stunning, I don't know any men at all who would not date a woman because of breast size.

Women care about penis size. They definitely care more than men care about tits.

Wishful thinking. Sorry but penises in general are largely irrelevant to women, sex isn't THAT important to women unless it's in a marriage and it's time to reproduce.

The average woman doesn't think about penises even nearly as much as the average man thinks about boobs. It's wishful thinking to think that women go around with penises on their minds.

Waynebrady?

Sorry but penises in general are largely irrelevant to women, sex isn't THAT important to women unless it's in a marriage and it's time to reproduce.

Do you really believe this? :eek:

Wishful thinking. Sorry but penises in general are largely irrelevant to women, sex isn't THAT important to women unless it's in a marriage and it's time to reproduce.

The average woman doesn't think about penises even nearly as much as the average man thinks about boobs. It's wishful thinking to think that women go around with penises on their minds.

Simp detected.

And I didn't say women go round with penises on their minds.

Apples and Oranges IMO.

Boobs aren't to men what penises are to women anyway (even though I've been only with busty women so far - I can't say I care that much about breast size.. I just happen to connect well with the busty ones, haha).

Good to know!! Thank god mine are real.

do the rest of the men out there a favor and tell your friends that a man told you that ;).

the trend of whore'ish mothers letting their daughters get boob jobs at 18 and 19 years old is very disturbing.

the fact is different men like different things, just like different women like different things.

and natural is always better than fake in the minds of A LOT of men.

Lucky for them there are plenty of fatties with very natural boobs :cool:

ThsAmericanLife
That's not true. For one thing, women don't usually talk like that. It's men who talk about things like breast size, ass shape, and bounce. Women usually gossip about technique: if he's a good kisser, if he's good in bed, if he gives amazing back rubs, etc. If I was chatting with a group of my girl friends and one of them mentioned a guy with a small dick, I think we'd all stare at her, like "...why did you tell us that?" It wouldn't make any of us write the guy off. Besides, that's the kind of thing you have to see for yourself. I wouldn't take someone's word for it.

I don't think that's true for most women either. It takes more than a big penis to turn a woman on. If I don't like anything else about him, it won't matter what kind of penis he has. Besides, there is such a thing as too big. A friend of mine in college was dating this really tall guy, and she literally cried when she first saw his dick because she couldn't imagine how they would ever have sex. She was a virgin and very petite, even shorter than me (only 5'0"), and she could tell, just by looking at it, that sex with him would be painful. Most women don't like painful sex.

Craigslist ladies are...special.

Um... I have to disagree... My lady friends do too talk about penis size! Well, more about overall configuration.

... but then, I was well into my 30's before I had my first vaginal orgasm... then I realized my ex-H wasn't quite up to the task that way. It's not all about motion in the ocean... if you are driving a dingy instead of a Kris-Kraft, its gonna be a lot tougher to move that ocean :)

Would I diss a guy for not being a certain size? Maybe, maybe not. If he had alot of other things going for him no... But I do LOVE having orgasms in more ways than one... and I do know what size (roughly) he has to be in order for that to happen. Doesn't even have to be all that big. Just average would do it.... I'm an engineer, so yea, I've practically done my own personal Six Sigma test on this. It was a fun 'test'... will say that :cool:

Will agree that there is such a thing as too big. I've had that too. Crying? no... just took way more effort than I could even think about mustering on a regular basis. Not fun.

So yea, fit is important.

The Kama Sutra has a section that talks about both men's and women's dimensions.

I posted a separate thread about implants... personally, I'm thinking that boob size must be more important, or women wouldn't get them.

It would be interesting for a nice, enterprising young female doctor to invent a realistic penis implant. Seriously, there are men who are much, much smaller than average there. They shouldn't be cursed with no sex life because of it.

ThsAmericanLife
do the rest of the men out there a favor and tell your friends that a man told you that ;).

the trend of whore'ish mothers letting their daughters get boob jobs at 18 and 19 years old is very disturbing.

the fact is different men like different things, just like different women like different things.

I do find it disturbing that any parent would allow their child to go under the knife for the sake of vanity... but these young women have fathers too.

If they've been keeping copies of 'Maxim' or 'Playboy' around the house, you could hardly blame the girls for being influenced by that.

Sure, I don't doubt that men prefer natural. But if they prefer bigger than a B-cup, then they can't complain about women getting implants. Before the advent of implants, that was the average breast size. It is more like a 'C' cup now...

In my other thread, I mention my best friend from HS and my sister getting them. Both me and my sister got the 'flat' gene. Since I'm also very athletic, I'm not packing on the pounds to get bigger boobs either.

Both of their sets look awesome, and don't feel a bit like baseballs. Sure, not the same as 'real', but not a bad substitute. Modern technology is pretty awesome. My sister swears that her current BF had no idea hers were 'fake' before she told him. Silicone is much more realistic than saline. Both of them got silicone.

As for me, I'm too much of a 'feminist' to do it. Sure, a guy will 'settle' for a woman with a flat chest... but I don't enjoy the disappointed feeling they get (although, mine are very pretty...). And I also don't enjoy half of my body being ignored that way, being considered an after thought, or 'humoring me'.

I'm lucky that my arse and legs are pretty awesome, or else I'd be totally out of luck. :cool: I'm also lucky that I'm not going to have big fat bags hanging down to my knees someday (um, Danielle... after you have kids and when you get a little older, those puppies will likely be needing some maintenance)

Anyway, I'm older now... so getting implants would be as ridiculous as getting a tattoo... which I also thought about doing when I was younger, but didn't.

I'm still NOT buying that most men would diss a woman for having implants if the choice was to be with a 'flat' woman... especially if they were well done. yes some would... but not most.

Penis size. And here's why.

No man would refuse to date or sleep with a woman because her boobs were too big or too small.

But if some girls are talking and one says that Johny has a little dick, all the girls who heard it, instantly write Johny of regardless if they were interested in him or not.

Conversely, if girls hear that Johny has a really big dick, they might want to try it out. I've heard stories of guys getting laid just because somebody told her that he had a big one.

More proof can be found on craigslist where most of the women are demanding big dicks.

Totally agree with this! If an the penis is too small then I g et turned off & find it difficult to have an orgasm. For one, the penis will keep sliding out in certain positions. Even the but is muscle bound and FINE...

However, I was with a guy whose size was small. Some way, some how he worked it! And have me an orgasm... yes!

xoxoDaniellexoxo

Haha will do!! I grew up in a neighbor where it was super common for girls to get there boobs done as a senior gift from their parents. Usually the moms were getting botox or lypo and it was disturbing!! I will never see the point behind it unless it is for a medical reason, I wouldn't be able to do it cause needles scare me half to freakin death.

xoxoDaniellexoxo

I'm lucky that my arse and legs are pretty awesome, or else I'd be totally out of luck. :cool: I'm also lucky that I'm not going to have big fat bags hanging down to my knees someday (um, Danielle... after you have kids and when you get a little older, those puppies will likely be needing some maintenance)

I have thought of that lol!! Thankfully my genes are pretty freakin good cause grandma, who i get my boobs from, had three kids and is now 88 and her boobs still are perky lol, I know this because she dosn't wear bras a lot lol. She also weight lifts though to keep the actual muscle working so they don't fall down to her knees.

Elysian Powder
You overestimate how much women care about sex.

To most women it's largely unimportant, therefore penis sizes are irrelvant.

You're a fan of comic books, right? How about putting the spider-man book down and heading to costa del sol?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Costa_del_Sol

I can tell you that women aren't using their bikinis to catch fish, or to spend time with guys who are into the green lantern :lmao:.

I'd say that, in general, women don't care that much about dick size. Unless the guy has the equipment of an ant, it's all good. Thinnish women come off as having smaller holes which makes the average man(dick size) good enough for her.

Regarding boobs size. It really depends on the woman. Small breasts can look good on a woman,and big breasts can look artificial(although they're natural).

I'd say that I would usually take a woman's boobs first and then the rest of her looks would be asserted.

Elysian Powder
Haha will do!! I grew up in a neighbor where it was super common for girls to get there boobs done as a senior gift from their parents. Usually the moms were getting botox or lypo and it was disturbing!! I will never see the point behind it unless it is for a medical reason, I wouldn't be able to do it cause needles scare me half to freakin death.

Don't forget about the abortions those parents were paying for. It sure must have payed off to be a jock where you grew up. A playboy model in the back seat of his dad's car, all thanks to mom and dad wanting their daughter to look good, and the abortion all payed for as well.

Those guys lived the American dream :cool:.

xoxoDaniellexoxo
Don't forget about the abortions those parents were paying for. It sure must have payed off to be a jock where you grew up. A playboy model in the back seat of his dad's car, all thanks to mom and dad wanting their daughter to look good, and the abortion all payed for as well.

Those guys lived the American dream :cool:.

Haha there were only so many of those girls, and the jocks actually were always dating the same 15 girls that is it.

It only matters if you are getting/doing titty effing... :)

To me penis size means nothing...I'm stuck with what I have.. short or long depending on the person who measures it :laugh: and boob size doesn't matter either.. ALL boobs are great !!!!!!