Broke NC after two weeks.

CopingGal

so I broke NC after two weeks. I saw my ex again. He looked very, very unattractive. He changed his face and he looked even skinner than he was before...which was a shock. He was mean and nasty to me. He threw his girlfriend in my face two more times. He told me my feelings for him were irrelvant. I told him that I was glad I dumped him and he was the worse boyfriend I ever had. I told him to go to Hell.

The next day I had almost another total melt down. I cried all day as if someone had died. I'm all cried out now. Because my ex was so mean and nasty to me, I don't even feel compelled to call him. I'm done with him. I was nasty to him to, but to tell me my feelings for him are irrelevant and to throw his gf in my face and tell me he will NOT apologize for the terrible way he treated me towards the end of the relationship...he had it coming. He's a loser in so many ways, from the way he treated me, to the lies he told, to all the manipulations he performed. He's a loser in every way and I'm so, so, so lucky he's out of my life for once and for all.

so I broke NC after two weeks. I saw my ex again. He looked very, very unattractive. He changed his face and he looked even skinner than he was before...which was a shock. He was mean and nasty to me. He threw his girlfriend in my face two more times. He told me my feelings for him were irrelvant. I told him that I was glad I dumped him and he was the worse boyfriend I ever had. I told him to go to Hell.

The next day I had almost another total melt down. I cried all day as if someone had died. I'm all cried out now. Because my ex was so mean and nasty to me, I don't even feel compelled to call him. I'm done with him. I was nasty to him to, but to tell me my feelings for him are irrelevant and to throw his gf in my face and tell me he will NOT apologize for the terrible way he treated me towards the end of the relationship...he had it coming. He's a loser in so many ways, from the way he treated me, to the lies he told, to all the manipulations he performed. He's a loser in every way and I'm so, so, so lucky he's out of my life for once and for all.

Good, maybe that encounter is what you needed. Then again, maybe it wasn't. I don't think you should see your ex until you are over your ex. He shouldn't ever have done that, but that shows you his maturity level as well as his feelings towards you-NONE. You are obviously still hurt, but you just gotta go through it and start fresh NC again. This two week point that i am at is the HARDEST point i have been at. It is the worst, BUT i refuse to hurt myself by calling him.

He is a loser for what he did to you, he is a loser for how he hurt you and he is loser because he lost you! Forget about his new girlfriend, forget about him, forget all the good things and good times (those are the worst).

he is still in my mind a LOT of the day, but i try to focus on only the bad things. when a good memory comes in my mind, i instantly try to cover that up with one of the 100's of terrible things he did.

its ok. BE STRONG, pick yourself up. Fall 7x, get up 8. we're here for you, but you gotta be there for yourself first and foremost. =)