5 months on and lifes better

nlpman

Just a quick note from 5 months after my split with my ex.

Seeing attractve women everywhere now, pain is mostly gone, she has a new boyfriend, i have a couple of possibles but dont feel ready to go down that road again yet.

What worked for me:

NLP techniques(for negative thoughts)

NLP working with the glyph(for heartache)

Core transformation technique

meditation

vitamins, minerals, st johns wort, 5htp, omega 3 and 6 oils

counselling (3 1 hour sessions)

feeling like i have my energy for life back again and it feels good!

good luck everyone still going through it!

jeff

• Author

Hi, its neuro linguistic programming:

a therapeutic language based system for facilitating change.

I have posted several techniques on this site, the online literature is extensive.

The core transformation technique actually cures heartache instantly!!!!

Timeline therapy is amazing for removing negative feelings from past memories.

Good luck

Jeff

There's a book called I can mend your broken heart by paul mckenna, it has visualisation techniques (nlp) for helping you to fall out of love and be more positive about your future. Also comes with a cd. Its given me some temporary relief, during the worst times. But don't know if it can really help, would love to know if nlp has helped anyone else?

There's a book called I can mend your broken heart by paul mckenna, it has visualisation techniques (nlp) for helping you to fall out of love and be more positive about your future. Also comes with a cd. Its given me some temporary relief, during the worst times. But don't know if it can really help, would love to know if nlp has helped anyone else?

i nearly ordered that book. I'd also like to hear about anyone trying NLP. I'm up for giving anything a go at this point