was doing good til....

alexa137

for the past week i was doing pretty good about the breakup, until i decided to join match.com and who shows up as a match?? again??? my ex! ugh!

so annoying! now the wound has opened up.... again! smdh!

it drives me crazy that this keeps happening! i know we are a match, why cant he just see this and give me another chance>?? thats my biggest wish right now

I'm just not having any luck with other men, either they have crazy work schedules, too many kids, dont want a relationship, or just not clicking.

what amazes me about all these dating sites is that you meet someone, chat a little bit, exchange #'s, text call or whatever ,and then nothing! and every day and night you see that person on the site for hours!? so what gives!

if we are a match, why not give me a try? and stop searching?!!!

now im sitting here crying because i am annoyed!

i was doing so good by not logging onto zoosk.com or plentyoffish.com where i met my ex and he still goes on there everyday! 1 week i didnt log on! thats really good for me! now i see him on match.com!

ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is why when i break up or come out of a relationship i dont bother with stuff like online dating. its not the real world. i think its a cry of desperation like "look at me look at me" i just dont like it.

your better than that. go out, live life, enjoy it. when someone comes along they will come along. you know?

• Author

but thats the only way i can meet someone new! i cant go out! no job, no money=at home 24/7, and to add im so freaking bored! also dont like going out alone and my friends(2) are boring, have lots of kids, jobs, sports, etc, or live far away so i only see my friends a few times a month.

its depressing, i cant change anything, no matter what i do

i think i just want to go away far away and disappear, i really hate my life, its the worst its even been

i have nothing... no job, no money,no man, no friends to hang out with, nothing to do but sit home all day

yes its sad

not much to do at home either, up early and done housework by 10am so got all day to be online

im literally going insane!

ouch! yeah i feel for you, iv'e been in that position most of this summer, which i why i couldn't stop obsessing about my situation with the now ex

but now, things are looking up! im moving into my house with 4 friends, 2 male 2 female, i just got a new job at a new bar, so my social life is going to be great. and im studying going onto second year at university.

its like my friend says, just thinking about something never changed anything you know? only actions bring about a change.