2 weeks today

Dblock10

well i just got informed that my nan passed away last night.

and my ex ive not heard from 2 weeks to this day even though she knew i was driving to go say goodbye to my nan.

i cant explain this pain. and how i want to txt her to let her know my nan died. thanks for asking.

Sorry for your loss. Unfortunately, you now have to grieve for the loss of two loved ones, albeit the loss takes different forms.

• Author

thanks nohbody

yeah, its very hard to come to terms with. the pain of my nan dying will last longer than the pain of this loss with the ex.

i just feel like i meant nothing to her. in the sense that she hasn't had contact with me for 2 weeks. its almost like shes died to. even though i know she hasn't.

contacting would achieve what exactly? maybe i should. but she clearly isnt interested or bothered. :(

im very sad now. it took me a long while to find a gf like her since the loss of my first gf whom i was with for a very long time. i had been single pretty much for 3 years before meeting this one.

to let her go is a very hard thing to do for me...

anyway! what do i do about contact... given my situation and everything thats been said and done. SHOULD I contact HER before she leaves for the travel?

Edited by Dblock10