Update to those who have read my recent posts

BlindRage

I talked to my ex through e-mail and we had a nice conversation. I ended it with a goodbye on my part and a take care (pretty much like a 'goodbye forever goodbye') and so did she. :) It was shockingly pleasant. Even though this is a rollercoaster of emotions I'm glad that in a way she let me redeem my actions and I to her. I hope my logic kicks in and tells my heart that this is it and I should start seeing a future for myself.

Edited by BlindRage

ah thats good. well i hope you stay content with this. it must be so hard saying that to someone you really cared and loved for. :(

i dont believe in being able to do that to a partner unless its been years and years or you where married. or you both grew apart and knew it.

• Author
ah thats good. well i hope you stay content with this. it must be so hard saying that to someone you really cared and loved for. :(

i dont believe in being able to do that to a partner unless its been years and years or you where married. or you both grew apart and knew it.

I won't lie to you, it is hard saying good-bye to someone you still love. Maybe what I feel better about is that she's already said good-bye to me before, so now it was my turn (I don't think she wants nothing to do with me. Most likely she contacted me to see if I'm alive, haha, I took the break-up hard). I feel numb about this whole situation. I'm glad that I was the one who said bye and wished her well. Now, it's my own personal challenge to move on with myself.

Well she left me around a year ago. Time has been flying by!

I won't lie to you, it is hard saying good-bye to someone you still love. Maybe what I feel better about is that she's already said good-bye to me before, so now it was my turn (I don't think she wants nothing to do with me. Most likely she contacted me to see if I'm alive, haha, I took the break-up hard). I feel numb about this whole situation. I'm glad that I was the one who said bye and wished her well. Now, it's my own personal challenge to move on with myself.!

I'm in a similiar situation with my ex-gf of 3 1/2 years and I totally understand how you feel about saying goodbye to someone you still love and are still in love with. Well my ex and I are still in love with each other but sometimes love isn't enough. We still have alot of love and respect for each other and because of circumstances of life we can't be together (her decision). I feel the same way you do (numb) and have pretty much wished her well and good luck, although I received an email that I haven't replied to yet so there probably will be a little more said..

But in the end I know that I gave it my best effort and will never feel guilty or bad for not giving enough.. I will feel bad thinking about what our lives would have been like growing old!!

Good luck

• Author
I'm in a similiar situation with my ex-gf of 3 1/2 years and I totally understand how you feel about saying goodbye to someone you still love and are still in love with. Well my ex and I are still in love with each other but sometimes love isn't enough. We still have alot of love and respect for each other and because of circumstances of life we can't be together (her decision). I feel the same way you do (numb) and have pretty much wished her well and good luck, although I received an email that I haven't replied to yet so there probably will be a little more said..

But in the end I know that I gave it my best effort and will never feel guilty or bad for not giving enough.. I will feel bad thinking about what our lives would have been like growing old!!

Good luck

It's great you that you're ex still loves you though. :)

Umm yea, it's like you have to make it a challenge for yourself to move on, it seems like. I tried to work it out which resulted in her pushing me away and admitting she had no feelings for me anymore. I'm just trying to take it one day at a time this time around. It feels like I just got dumped but now I handle my emotions better.

I was actually typing out a long e-mail for her.. telling her that I still cared for her and loved her. etc. etc. But before I sent it, I deleted it and just wrote one asking if the only reason she contacted me was to apologize. Her reply was yes, and so we just got talking, then finally said our good-byes. I'm glad I had the self-control to delete the other e-mail. I would've looked even more pathetic.

Queen of Hearts 10

Well I'm happy for you to be off of the roller coaster.

We are here to help you as much as we can ! You we're so mad !

Let us know when you find the cute little snake OK !

Your friend at L.S. Queen of Hearts

• Author
Well I'm happy for you to be off of the roller coaster.

We are here to help you as much as we can ! You we're so mad !

Let us know when you find the cute little snake OK !

Your friend at L.S. Queen of Hearts

Haha, thank you a lot for that :D. I don't know if I'll be getting strong feelings for someone anytime soon. If I do though LS members will be the first to know, I guarantee that.

marqueemoon4

awesome man.. I remember how down and out you were 6mos ago. i'm glad you're healing and think how much you've learned from this experience.

• Author
awesome man.. I remember how down and out you were 6mos ago. i'm glad you're healing and think how much you've learned from this experience.

Thanks MM4. Life's a journey of experiences. No matter how hurtful, you have to move on with your head high. I've learned that a lot lately.