Back burner girl?

NicoleM

• Author
:lmao: Good one! Too intense?? Please....... It used to never bother him until one day he went all jeckyl/hyde on me. Thanks D and Kamille. I just feel sad I liked him I really did and then he showed his true colors. I keep thinking maybe he found someone prettier and I beat myself over that or maybe I was boring but then I realize it's not me it's him that clearly has issues.
:lmao: Good one! Too intense?? Please....... It used to never bother him until one day he went all jeckyl/hyde on me. Thanks D and Kamille. I just feel sad I liked him I really did and then he showed his true colors. I keep thinking maybe he found someone prettier and I beat myself over that or maybe I was boring but then I realize it's not me it's him that clearly has issues.

Maybe he is gay.

Gay men go through a phase where they are not sure and try to date women.

Men and women blow hot and cold all the time for a million different reasons. It's usually for an ego stroke of some kind.

No need to waste your time thinking about it every day. Stop holding onto those sweet texts on how much he missed you. Its pointless. The only kind of person worth spending time with is someone who can be consistently kind and in contact. Everyone else need not apply.

Feelsgoodman

There could be a million different reasons why he went from being romantic and seemingly interested to totally aloof (he sure as hell is not going to tell you). Stop the guesswork and move on with your life.

Feelsgoodman
Maybe he is gay.

Gay men go through a phase where they are not sure and try to date women.

Or maybe he's actually a spy for a foreign nation who erroneously believed that she had access to classified government information and just recently realized his mistake. Anything is possible and as I said above, guesswork won't get you anywhere.

• Author
;) True if I keep guessing why why over and over it will only make me crazy. I only think about it believe it or not when I have nothing else on my mind. That is why I like working it gets my mind off things but when I am not working I obsess over and over and check his twitter page and see what he's up to. I just need to focus on my life and move on........ It's not worth it.

He has many other girls he is playing, hence, he has quite the juggle going, the facts may be he added too many bowling pins into the mix, and cannot keep it easy going and smooth. Don't let him play you. Kick him where it hurts.

He is making others miserable. I do not know why people wish to believe an ******* somehow metamorphs into a decent person when with someone else. Not! *******s=Dickheads=*******s. It is all congruent.:D

• Author
;) He probably isn't making them miserable just yet. Like me he will treat them like a princess make them feel like they are so worthwhile and then that honeymoon phase will end and he will show his true colors. My friends want to tell him off but it's like dude it's not even worth it! So,so not worth it.
dumpedandsore
;) He probably isn't making them miserable just yet. Like me he will treat them like a princess make them feel like they are so worthwhile and then that honeymoon phase will end and he will show his true colors. My friends want to tell him off but it's like dude it's not even worth it! So,so not worth it.

just riding on this thread, are less attractive girls always used as back bench girls? guys would always woo/pursue "in their opinion" the most attractive and eligible (in their own terms of preference) lady within their reach?

while the unattractive girls will always be friendszoned?

• Author
:laugh: Please tell me you are joking. I have seen his " past" GF and trust me I am probably one of the most attractive girls he has dated. I am tall,skinny reddish hair and his past GFS are short and kinda plain janes. So your theory is way off base.
confusedgirl56

With a situation like this, I found the most helpful thing for me is to delete his phone number. I sometimes can't stop myself from texting the ones I like. So, if I don't hear back from them and they don't get in touch with me, I normally delete their numbers after a week of no contact.

When you're questioning whether he likes you or not, it's often that he's not.

When a man is truly interested in you, there's no mistake telling it.

It's telling that Britta's declaration of love in the finale didn't play as a romantic gesture; instead, it seemed like the desperate act of someone who doesn't know exactly what their feelings are, but needs to make some kind of grand statement in order to prove she's capable of it. In 'Anthropology,' Britta starts her day humiliated and apologetic, but soon learns that the college's female student body has made her into a folk hero. We know the whole story, but they don't, and to the outsider, it looks like Britta is the underdog, the hero we all root for because we've all been through losing before.