Is he game playing;did I say something wrong?

Well perhaps that's your solution to it all, don't call him again. Though it's like YOU'RE playing games as well by not returning his call, especially if you like this guy...?

Depends, luvflower. I see your point, but there's also value in "going with your gut."

If how this guy has treated the OP left a bad taste in her mouth and she's now questioning the value of continuing with him, I vote for NC so she can move on.

Best,

TMichaels

Depends, luvflower. I see your point, but there's also value in "going with your gut."

If how this guy has treated the OP left a bad taste in her mouth and she's now questioning the value of continuing with him, I vote for NC so she can move on.

Best,

TMichaels

You're right Tmichaels, ultimately...

I've had to go " NC" as well. Eventually someone ends up starting mutual contact again, so I've observed in threads and a few of my situations as well.

• Author

[sIZE=3]Well I went with my gut and still haven’t called him back, but why does it feel so bad for me? To be honest, I miss him. The thing that’s crazy is I texted him by mistake as I was going through my purse the other day. The text was obviously some meaningless characters since my fingers pressed the keypad as I was rambling through the mess in my purse. He responded, “hello there”… [/sIZE]

[sIZE=3]I felt like I had to respond at that point or it would really appear as if I was playing a game. So I responded by saying hi, how are you. He responded accordingly and continued to make small talk. Seemed like he was fishing but I didn’t bite back or say anything about my not answering his call on the day he was supposed to come see me.[/sIZE]

[sIZE=3]Our texting eventually stopped without either of us saying buy. We texted for a few hours, then it eventually faded out. [/sIZE]

[sIZE=3]I really want to be in contact with him again. Yes, new men approach me and have even since the last time LDR guy and I spoke on the phone, but the new guy is not what I want.[/sIZE]

[sIZE=3]Am I being stupid here? Like for real… I still want him and wonder if he is now at a loss for words because of my ignoring his last call…[/sIZE]