@HeartofAPhoenix

D-lish, nobody can compete with you :love:

Let me know which tree and I'll join you :laugh:

I was just going to hide behind the tree, wait for you to make your approach to farmgirl and then tackle you:laugh:

HeartOfAPhoenix
I was just going to hide behind the tree, wait for you to make your approach to farmgirl and then tackle you:laugh:

OK :D.... but when you're on top of me just remember... that's not a flash light in my pocket ;)

• Author
OK :D.... but when you're on top of me just remember... that's not a flash light in my pocket ;)

this is pure win

Man, you dont need my lines, if you can pull that out of your own head, then go hit on farm girl like you are hitting on D

Yep, this guy is good... It's probably easier to approach people online than in person though. I imagine there are so many people that pass on the street every day and maybe make some quick eye contact, find one another attractive and just not say "hey" out of fear of rejection.

:eek::laugh: This is becoming a very funny scenario.

this is pure win

Well he has to do this before Wednesday- he's got his deadline. As far as I am concerned, he knows what to say!

HeartOfAPhoenix
Yep, this guy is good... It's probably easier to approach people online than in person though. I imagine there are so many people that pass on the street every day and maybe make some quick eye contact, find one another attractive and just not say "hey" out of fear of rejection.

:eek::laugh:This is becoming a very funny scenario.

Well he has to do this before Wednesday- he's got his deadline. As far as I am concerned, he knows what to say!

We'll have to play out this scenario after we grab that cheeseburger ;)

Yup I have until Wednesday, thanks for the support :)

I just wanted to let you all know that I already asked her out, so she said no and I went NC. I'm sure she'll come crawling back in a week or so.

HeartOfAPhoenix
I just wanted to let you all know that I already asked her out, so she said no and I went NC. I'm sure she'll come crawling back in a week or so.

yeah, I'm sure she'll come crawling back to you right before she leaves for university. That sounds like a very promising prediction, have fun in lala land man.

dreamingoftigers

You've got some heavy competition. Sounds like you had better get out there,

I like Maine. I think I'll stop by Haven and ask her out just to drive up demand. Get her on a pedestal.

HeartOfAPhoenix
You've got some heavy competition. Sounds like you had better get out there,

I like Maine. I think I'll stop by Haven and ask her out just to drive up demand. Get her on a pedestal.

I'm not in a competition with anyone except myself... one of these days I'll beat me. :cool:

I'm not in a competition with anyone except myself... one of these days I'll beat me. :cool:

Just tell her she is pretty... trust me, it makes a woman feel so disarmed and good about herself.