I hate women.

MrNate

Well since this thread is here I may as well post something I've been thinking about as it's on topic..

I do actually feel like I hate women, although I know it's my problem. I also realise I'm the one that's wrong and there must be some decent women out there. But I can't help thinking the vast majority of women are untrustworthy and likely to have affairs, flirt, hide things, desperate for attention etc...

I don't even have anything against ones I meet, I have no problem with them, just if I was to hypothetically date one, I would think she is going to cheat at some point.

I think I just need to see a woman who changes my opinion of them, not even that she has to be with me, she could be a friend's girlfriend or just a friend etc... one that makes me think they're not all the same.

*Waits to be ridiculed for posting my honest opinion*

I'm not going to ridicule you for your opinion (and baggage---that **** is a bummer), but the OP was joking. We weren't really ridiculing him. . . FTR.

I'm not going to ridicule you for your opinion (and baggage---that **** is a bummer), but the OP was joking. We weren't really ridiculing him. . . FTR.

I got that part, but I figured instead of starting a new thread I might as well post it in here because it's on topic. :o

Well since this thread is here I may as well post something I've been thinking about as it's on topic..

I do actually feel like I hate women, although I know it's my problem. I also realise I'm the one that's wrong and there must be some decent women out there. But I can't help thinking the vast majority of women are untrustworthy and likely to have affairs, flirt, hide things, desperate for attention etc...

I don't even have anything against ones I meet, I have no problem with them, just if I was to hypothetically date one, I would think she is going to cheat at some point.

I think I just need to see a woman who changes my opinion of them, not even that she has to be with me, she could be a friend's girlfriend or just a friend etc... one that makes me think they're not all the same.

It might help if when you come across someone who isn't a very nice or honest dealing person you forgo blaming it on their gender. No one likes people who are overall self serving people likely to betray anyone who trusts them. Would you like a man who was like that? It wouldn't make it any better if it was a guy and he did something to betray your trust and do things to upset you - right? And men are just as capable of doing exactly that so there isn't any point in thinking about it as something any one group does to any one other group.

Instead take each person as a separate individual and assess them based on only their actions. It might help you get around the problem you say you know you have.

whichwayisup
Women annoy me.

They always expect me to be nice.

They actually want me to get to know them.

They don't like when I'm disrespectful.

They hate when im creepy.

They hate when I whine all the time.

They also don't like when I assume things about them.

Why does it matter to them so much? I'm so tired of it. :sick:

Maybe it's time to work on you and change something since it seems you have a certain affect on women overall.

Or, go gay! Maybe that's your true calling? ;)

Yeah I am ok. Things are holding up pretty well for the most part. Just thought I'd get a laugh out of these crazy threads lol.:cool:

Yep. Crazy has been running rampant lately, huh? It's as if someone got some sand stuck where the sun don't shine. ;)

I know you love me though. :love:

• Author
Women. Heh.

Screw 'em.

They probably like stupid things like My Little Pony or something.

:)

What a low blow. See, it's women like you that make this world awful for us men.

• Author
Maybe it's time to work on you and change something since it seems you have a certain affect on women overall.

Or, go gay! Maybe that's your true calling? ;)

Already on my way. I'm closer than I've ever been. If I see one more woman who demands a tiara, I'm officially crossing that bridge.:mad:

• Author
Yep. Crazy has been running rampant lately, huh? It's as if someone got some sand stuck where the sun don't shine. ;)

I know you love me though. :love:

People like you make me think twice about not dating men:love:. But it's probably too late though. I have to attend another princess crowning ceremony tomorrow.

dreamingoftigers
Already on my way. I'm closer than I've ever been. If I see one more woman who demands a tiara, I'm officially crossing that bridge.:mad:

"where is my tiara? I want my tiara now!"

People like you make me think twice about not dating men:love:. But it's probably too late though. I have to attend another princess crowning ceremony tomorrow.

Oh good, you are coming ;) now that you are gay you can help me pick out shoes.

Why do you HAVE to?

• Author
Why do you HAVE to?

Because I am a man and women are the source of all of my proglems. Thus, I have no sense of self, so I'm simply going because she made me.

• Author
"where is my tiara? I want my tiara now!"

Oh good, you are coming ;) now that you are gay you can help me pick out shoes.

I shop Louis Vitton only. I hope you have your credit card ready.

AHardDaysNight

Women aren't the problem.

If every woman reacts the same way to you, you are the problem. Not women.

• Author
Women aren't the problem.

If every woman reacts the same way to you, you are the problem. Not women.

No. You women are. Please don't act like it's not true.

Because it is.

Because I am a man and women are the source of all of my proglems. Thus, I have no sense of self, so I'm simply going because she made me.

Doesn't hold water my little pony...

People don't MAKE you do anything.

YOU are the BOSS of YOU.

dreamingoftigers

I make him do things, I am the boss of him.

By the way Mr. Nate, the taxpayers will cover the cost of my shoes. I am a princess, remember?

AHardDaysNight
No. You women are. Please don't act like it's not true.

Because it is.

Uh, I am a guy. Excuse me for standing up for women.

Although you are taking this joke a bit too far, Mr. Nate!

• Author
Uh, I am a guy. Excuse me for standing up for women.

Although you are taking this joke a bit too far, Mr. Nate!

Haha!! This is awesome.

Doesn't hold water my little pony...

People don't MAKE you do anything.

YOU are the BOSS of YOU.

Not according to one of the new resident psychos who says women own men. :rolleyes: