My Dilemma

I am trying to break up with her..Its not as easy as you think. Reality is I have to break up with her. Regardless of my situation with my friend.

Of course it is not easy, none of us think it will be easy, but you have to do it before you progress any further with your friend....

• 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Its been a while since I posted my friend ultimately did not move 20 minutes away she moved to Orlando instead to go to Film School..but we are still madly in love with each other. I m still with my gf we have our good days and bad days. My friend is supposed to visit later today!! This is going to be a culmination of years of feelings finally coming to a head. I've tuned out the relationship with my current girlfriend because I know its not going anywhere. No way I can ever tell her I'm leaving her and there is someone else in the picture. I dont even know how I got myself into this mess. Dont know what i am going to tell the Girlfriend when I dont come home at night. Guess I will cross that bridge when I get there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I am really stuck in between 2 women and this is not a good feeling at all. I'm longing to see my friend more and more after she visited me this past week. We were intimate. I still live with my GF..I have no idea how this is going to end.

I have no idea how this is going to end.

Badly. This is going to end very, very badly for all of you.

Before it gets really ugly, go and tell your gf that you've checked out of the relationship, and it's not working out between the two of you. Get off your ass and end this, for her sake. What are you waiting for?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Author
Badly. This is going to end very, very badly for all of you.

Before it gets really ugly, go and tell your gf that you've checked out of the relationship, and it's not working out between the two of you. Get off your ass and end this, for her sake. What are you waiting for?

I dunno its been going on for weeks now I really am seeing 2 women at a time. Smh..cant believe this is happening..Its like I'm weaning off my old girl as things progress with the new girl. The good thing is they live in the same same but live 200 miles apart and whenever i need to hang with my new gf I just tell my old gf Im going o my cousins house. No one has a clue about this. Still trying to think of a viable exit strategy.

• Author

It was absolutely amazing!! i've decided to cool it for awhile as I sort things out with the GF. No way a full blown relationship would work now..Sighs..

• 3 weeks later...

I love my current GF but she just doesn't get me excited to be intimate with her. Im not "IN" love with her. She is an amazing person but it still feels like I am settling with her. I am questioning whether my current gf is right for me. Obviously its more than looks with my friend or else we would not have been friends for so long..I just see this as an opportunity to be with someone that I am very passionate about. That I think of day and night..sad fact I dont think about my current GF like that.