Is it ever ok to spit at a girl when she deserves it?

• Author
Glad you see what a jerk move that is. Never do it again.
I know I might be wrong sometimes but nothing works with girls. Either they argue too much, treat you like a child and want to slap you over anything or too damn emotional. That's what I called stupid girls.

Longest relationship was 2 months and shortest 1 week. I'm not joking, nothing works with those girls. Then they expect me to be all sweet yet they're being total biotches.

• Author
Spitting is never okay PERIOD! There ARE infectious diseases in spit. Ever watch Finding Nemo? The fish in the dentists office says "the human mouth is a disgusting place." It's true! If a man or anyone ever spit on me I'd have to knock their teeth out. :D
Ok I'll rent the movie.
  • Author
by "definition" i think you meant misogynist, not "gentleman".
No I don't hate girls but just don't find the right one. All the ones I related to or had a relationship with proved to be stupid, immature, complaining too much or say mean things in arguments (they want to keep on talking while I can't interrupt them and it's annoying). Don't think that's fair.
I know I might be wrong sometimes but nothing works with girls. Either they argue too much, treat you like a child and want to slap you over anything or too damn emotional. That's what I called stupid girls.
You're what I call insensitive. Let them complain, argue & be emotional. Sticks & stones. Their only blowing hot air. Don't spit. If they hit you, walk away, there's just nothing much you can do about it. Hitting you is a rather poor judgement. Spitting is just disgusting.

No I don't hate girls but just don't find the right one. All the ones I related to or had a relationship with proved to be stupid, immature, complaining too much or say mean things in arguments (they want to keep on talking while I can't interrupt them and it's annoying). Don't think that's fair.
Based on what you've posted, I'd say these women are perfect for you.
samsungxoxo

That is the most digusting thing you can do. If you spit on me I won't slap you, no slapping is for little girls but I'LL SUCKER PUNCH YOU.

You're so lucky I'm not the other girls. One day you might come across a girl with fists and no you're not a gentleman. You're a child.

If some woman is torturing you for information and has you completely tied up, wait till you have some blood in your mouth and spit it in her face.

Also if the girl spits on you I think its only fair you spit back at her.