Not-so-cute guy at work, but very sweet.. Is it fair to him if I don't find him cute?

temporaryvisa

Not to sound mean but the OP sounds like her mentality is still in highschool mode, I dated a hot 19 year old female when I was 25 and her lack of knowledge and real world experience was a huge turn off. You sound very immature and inexperienced in the real world so I would just stick to being a princess and once you hit 21 you'll become the typical clubbing every weekend girl and once you get into your mid 20s you're start to grow up some.

You may think you're hot shlt now but if you're in a relationship with someone older trust me your looks will start to get old and that person will want to know what else is there that's special about you and if you have no personality your looks will mean very little. At least that's what happened in my situation.

OMG! A virgin. Maybe you should like totally string him along for a while longer. I mean like for sure a barbie doll is fun to play with and stuff,

, but this not so cute dude might be even funner, like totally. OMG!

I mean like you are totally only 19 and he is like 26 or something. OMG! How fun! I mean like,you know, like he is suuupper sweet and kisses good and all that but he is sooo not cute. These like totally hot guys are always hitting you up yo! So I sooo totally don't know what to tell you, OMG

This ^

10char